Found: THE Best Growth Accelerator

comike

My cousin came in town last week from Houston. I last saw her in December. Well, since then she's been using the Nioxin Recharging Complex (vitamins), washing/deep conditioning her hair every five days and using this moisturizer after blow drying....blow drying....called Alterna Vitacare that contains olive, cocounut, jojoba, rosemary and avocado oil. With just this simple regimen HER HAIR HAS GROWN ABOUT 5 INCHES. 5 INCHES OF GROWTH IN 4 MONTHS. I've since bought the oil moisturizer to give it a try. Been using it now for about 4 days. Suprisingly rather than making your hair heavy due to the oil, it makes your hair bouncy and soft.

HoneyDew

I am pretty familiar with Alterna's products and I have never heard of that. Which line is it a part of - Cavier, Hemp, Life, Luxury?

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I quess someone else has been having good results w/the Nioxin Vit. i guess w/the hair products she's been able to maintain everything. ;)
comike said:
My cousin came in town last week from Houston. I last saw her in December. Well, since then she's been using the Nioxin Recharging Complex (vitamins), washing/deep conditioning her hair every five days and using this moisturizer after blow drying....blow drying....called Alterna Vitacare that contains olive, cocounut, jojoba, rosemary and avocado oil. With just this simple regimen HER HAIR HAS GROWN ABOUT 5 INCHES. 5 INCHES OF GROWTH IN 4 MONTHS. I've since bought the oil moisturizer to give it a try. Been using it now for about 4 days. Suprisingly rather than making your hair heavy due to the oil, it makes your hair bouncy and soft.