Finally, a solution to the "lean" from wrapping hair

pmichael52172

Finally, a solution to the \"lean\" from wrapping hair

I stopped wrapping neck length hair a few months ago because I got tired of it leaning in the direction of the wrap throughout the day.

Well, I decided to start back going to my stylist since I got a little extra change each month now. She has a promotion on Wednesdays called "Wacky Wetset Wednesdays" where all wet sets are $25!!! I came in that joint and EVERYBODY was under a dryer. Anyway, she did a cute doobie which ended up being somewhat spiraled and flipped at the ends. I LOVE it but immediately thought about the dreaded wrapping at night.

Anyway, I wrapped it, got up the next morning and was able to hide the leaning because of the fulness of the curls. That night, I wrapped it the other way and the next morning for church it came out normal and still full. Feeling creative, I wrapped it the opposite way from the night before and although the curls were loosening, the styles were still cute.

So I think I've found the answer.... at least to my hair - wrapping the opposite way each night. I haven't used heat since I left the shop which increases my hopes of growing out this bob.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Re: Finally, a solution to the \"lean\" from wrapping hair

Hmmm....That sounds like it just may work for me. I will keep this in mind for the future when I have the need to wrap my hair!

Thanks for sharing!!

lovelymissyoli

I'll have to try this. I don't wrap my hair that often for a fear of loosing one side of my hair.

LuLu

wow, I'll have to try that, thanks!