Falls, Wigs, Half Wigs, Instant Weaves

InNeedofHairapy

I'm seriously considering doing a big chop, but my head is just too big to rock a twa :grin: . But whether I do the BC or not, I need protective style options that will make me feel comfortable. Can you ladies recommend falls, wigs, half wigs, instant weavses, phony pony brands that are cute and come in many color options?

Or, if someone can point me in the direction of a fotki with that info.

and also...if there is a fotki that explains how, or a member that is willing to break it down...how can I make my own half wigs or ponys?

Last edited:

glamazon386

InNeedofHairapy said:
I'm seriously considering doing a big chop, but my head is just too big to rock a twa :grin: . But whether I do the BC or not, I need protective style options that will make me feel comfortable. Can you ladies recommend falls, wigs, half wigs, instant weavses, phony pony brands that are cute and come in many color options?

Or, if someone can point me in the direction of a fotki with that info.

and also...if there is a fotki that explains how, or a member that is willing to break it down...how can I make my own half wigs or ponys?

Here's some websites:

Hairsisters.com
Outrehair.com
Sensationnel.com

I have pictures of a lot of wigs, weaves, half wigs and phony ponys in my fotki. PM me if you'd like the pw.

atlien11

i have some lacefront wigs in my fotki from a vendor i know in china as well if you want to look. I can send you her order form if you want, just PM me. Let us know what you come up with? :)