Excuse me, Allandra....

teenie

*off topic*

Allandra I was just curious have you had a bad experience with posting your hair pictures on the web? I hope this question doesnt offend you I was just curious.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
teenie said:
*off topic*

Allandra I was just curious have you had a bad experience with posting your hair pictures on the web? I hope this question doesnt offend you I was just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not really.

jrw

[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:
I imagine most on this board could fairly describe our hair as "naturally wavy" but the particular wave pattern is the difference between a 3a or 4b. As a newbie, I am surprised you have not attempted to narrow yours down to some degree. I found that people who do attempt to provide this specificity really help me figure out what to do for my hair -- when I first starting visiting this board I actually went online to a couple of sites by doing a search for "andre walker hair types" in order to really relate to the discussion on this board.

I too am uncertain whether my hair type is really 4b, but based on viewing the various categories, reached a fair comparison. I found that those identifying their hairtypes as 4a or 4b experience same issues as I and seem to have similar problems and/or solutions as I and is very very helpful when seeking advice. I mean, I really love SherryLove's hair, but knowing that hers is a different "type" from my informs me that her solutions will be different from mine and what works great for her may not be great for me.

Just a thought that you could probably provide great help to those with a similar hair type as yours. I know I have really enjoyed your posts for months! Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Allandra, I don't say that my hair is one type. I say that my hair is naturally wavy with a slight curl here and there. I don't particularly like Andre's system. I like others find it very narrow.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
Allandra,

do u exercise at all? if so, how often do u exercise?

[/ QUOTE ]
Usually Monday through Friday (lots of cardio).

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Oh yeah, I wanted to comment on so1913's hair. For those of you that have been fortunate enough to see her pics in the past, this lady has some of the shinest hair I have EVER seen. Yes, you will need to put on some shades for her hair.
Oh yeah, she used to be scissor happy too. Please don't get me so1913 for telling that.
Anways, you have a beautiful head of hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember seeing s01913's hair at the same Yahoo! group too. It was shoulder length at first, but then she cut it into a bob. It was in very good condition and had a brilliant shine. To this day I can still see that picture of her with shoulder length hair and that big pretty smile of hers. Oh, I was a lurker at that Yahoo group, not a poster.

skegeesmb

I have also been fortunate to see Allandra's hair. It is really nice thick and long. I've seen it at about brastrap length. It's been about 5 years since she's posted her pictures. She really takes care of it.

so1913

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Oh yeah, I wanted to comment on so1913's hair. For those of you that have been fortunate enough to see her pics in the past, this lady has some of the shinest hair I have EVER seen. Yes, you will need to put on some shades for her hair.
Oh yeah, she used to be scissor happy too. Please don't get me so1913 for telling that.
Anways, you have a beautiful head of hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh! You called me out on my scissor happy syndrome!!! LOL, but thanks for the compliment, you made me cheese
We have to chat again soon!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
Wow Allandra! I did not know you had waist length hair!!! I didn't pay attention to your signature until I saw this thread!

NatureMade B Complex was the vitamins I have been thinking about getting; After I finish my Super Hair Energizer vitamins, Im gonna start using some B Complex.

[/ QUOTE ]
This has been my main vitamin for a while, and it still is my main vitamin. I will probably take this forever. Give it a try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Allandra,

Do u think it would be ok to take the B complex with the Super hair energizer vitamins at the same time? Or should I wait until all my super hair energizer vitamins are all gone?

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
Wow Allandra! I did not know you had waist length hair!!! I didn't pay attention to your signature until I saw this thread!

NatureMade B Complex was the vitamins I have been thinking about getting; After I finish my Super Hair Energizer vitamins, Im gonna start using some B Complex.

[/ QUOTE ]
This has been my main vitamin for a while, and it still is my main vitamin. I will probably take this forever. Give it a try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Allandra,

Do u think it would be ok to take the B complex with the Super hair energizer vitamins at the same time? Or should I wait until all my super hair energizer vitamins are all gone?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure. What's in the Super hair energizer?

sunnydey

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Hi Mona Cherie,

Welcome to the board.

While growing out my hair, I took Nature's Made Super B Complex (from 1999 to about September 2000 - which is when I joined my first internet hair board). I'm currently taking a women's multi-vitamin, biotin and silica (all Vitamin Shoppe brand). I've been on this vitamin regimen since November 14, 2002. I started growing my hair out in 1999 (April/May). My hair was cut in a short Bob style to my ear lobes). I got to waist length in 2002 (June/July). To see the products I'm currently using, please click on my name, and you will see it under my bio.

Don't worry about all the questions. As Adrienne always says, 'that's what we're here for'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Allandra, can you purchase the Nature Made vitamins in the store or just on-line only?

Allandra

Here's a list of some of the retail stores that carry Nature Made:

Albertsons
BJs Wholesale Club
CVS
Eckerd Drug
Giant Food Store
Kmart
Kroger
Rite Aid
Safeway
Target
Walgreens

HTH.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Allandra,

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure. What's in the Super hair energizer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a vitamin makes your hair grow at a faster rate. It has some of the same ingredients as the B Complex plus some amino acids, but the B Complex seems to have more potent strengths of the ingredients. I ordered them online: http://www.hair-energizer.com

Allandra

Poohbear,

If I were you, I would wait until all of the Super hair energizer is gone and then start taking the Nature Made Super B Complex (since it pretty much contains the same stuff). HTH.

Chichi

Looks like everyone loves the Nature Made B Complex. I used to take it with some good results then switched to try another brand --- it was not the same... I am going back to Nature Made.

Chichi

sunnydey

Thanks Allandra for the retail stores where Nature Made is sold. I can hardly wait to purchase the vitamins and try them.