From bra-clasp to waist-length

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Figure out how much your hair typically grows per month. (For example: Take the latest 6 months of growth and divide with 6.) For instance 1/2 inch a month.
Measure how long your hair has to grow from your bra strap to your waist, for instance 4 inches.
Result in this example: 8 months. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hmmm... I guess my growth rate isn't as quick as some of the other ladies. I reached bra strap length around February 2003 and currently I am about an inch from waist length. I am tall and that could play a role in how long it took me to reach that length in relation to the others. I plan on getting a nice trim in a week or so, so waist length will still be alittle ways off for me.

lovechic

SG WHEN I LOOKED AT YOUR ALBUM, I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT WAIST LENGTH! YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL! /images/graemlins/up.gif

tlmack

I'm still trying to get to bra-strap. I realize that my bras rest fairly low on my back though. It's going to take me a while. I would think at least 6 months.

Gotta stay motivated. I've missed my vits for the past 2 days. Gotta stay focused and on track.

inthepink

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm... I guess my growth rate isn't as quick as some of the other ladies. I reached bra strap length around February 2003 and currently I am about an inch from waist length. I am tall and that could play a role in how long it took me to reach that length in relation to the others. I plan on getting a nice trim in a week or so, so waist length will still be alittle ways off for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I say 6-8 months that pretty much means that no hair is lost along the way. So, I guess I meant more "ideally" 6-8 months but more than likely, 8-12 months.

And SG, remember you had a big trim a few months ago b/c of the breakage from your bun. I bet if that hadn't happened, you'd have made waist length in 6 months or so.

adrienne0914

my growth rate is slow too. it took me over a year, i think. with my last trim, i don't think i'm there anymore though... /images/graemlins/nono.gif

hiza

Well for me it is going to take probably 12 months from bra strap to waist length.
I hope to be there in November 2005.

hiza...