Herbal Essences NEW line

Auburn

CLICK HERE

Its called hydralicious and you can get it from amazon or drugstore.com before it hits the shelves. These are "custom-swirled shampoos and moisturizing conditioners"

ETA: Im interested in this one. "Reconditioning shampoo and conditioner for dry hair / damaged hair: Does your hair thirst for more? Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning swirly shampoo and moisturizing conditioner, fused with extracts of shea, moisturizers & Hawaiian sea silk, is a re-hydrating dream for dry hair or damaged hair. The thick, lavishing shampoo and conditioner system replenishes moisture-deprived strands with silky layers of hydration."

Last edited:

GeorgiaGurl

:lick: Yumm-O! I want all three conditioners in this order- reconditioning, self-targeting and featherweight. I'm such a pj. :ohwell:

the reconditioning con is already out of stock at drugstore.com :wallbash:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
ive been waiting for them to hit the shelves for a while. i saw them on HH site but i rather buy them in a store.

ILYandY

I guess I'll stop by Target~ to check this line out. Dangerously straight and long term relationship conditioner has been my staples since March 08.