DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY LITTLE GIRLS WITH LONG HAIR?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Well, I was in the toy store with my children today and I saw a little girl with tailbone length + hair. She looked like she was about 10 years old. It was braided back in cornrows and the braided hair touched her behind. There were no chemicals. She looked like maybe a 2 or 3 type. Just imagine how long it would have been had it been pressed straight!

I couldn't stop looking at her because most of the time when I see little girls their hair is mostly around shoulder length or shorter. I was so amazed!

I was just wondering, do any of you know any little girls with very long hair?

vevster

My niece has brastrap length hair(when blown out) and my cousin has tailbone length hair.

Chyna Red

My daughter has natural hair that is waist length almost reaches the top of her butt< when Stretched out> but not quite there yet. I think if it was pressed < which I have no intention of ever doing> it would probably be butt length. when I braid her hair it is long but by the end of the day her braids are shoulder length because f it curls up. I think she is type 3c/4/a with some 4B.

G

Yes, my two nieces.

My goodness.

2 and 7 The 2yr old has bra strap lenghth but no bra

the 7yr old is almost wasit.

AND BOTH THICK. The two yr old is so short for age though and when you see her commin all you see is hair. I had her picture on here for a minute, but knew my brother would kill me if he found out.

diamond_nh

Awwww!!! Vevster, they look so cute lipstick and all.

Nonie

[ QUOTE ]
The 2yr old has bra strap lenghth but no bra

[/ QUOTE ]

Objection! If she has no bra...

OK let me stop.

Mindy, that was a cute statement.

Peachez2503

This little girl down the street from me had tailbone length hair but her little cousin (a boy) cut it so they had to cut it to the middle of her back. Her hair type looks like 1B/2A. MY little cousin's bestfriend's hair is tailbone length and she's 10. Her hair type looks like 1B/2A also. I know a lot more of little girls around here that have long hair.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
My niece has brastrap length hair(when blown out) and my cousin has tailbone length hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

these are the prettiest little girls.......

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY LITTLE GIRLS WITH LONG HA

Vevster,

They are too precious and I just love the pose. That needs to be in somebody's bridal magazine!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

Vev, those little girls are so cute!

In the 80's-90's I saw a lot of little girls with very long hair. But lately I see more little boys with long hair than little girls...

The mornings I get stuck behind the school bus
I see all these little black boys with long, braided hair. The girls either have hair above the shoulder or are wearing some kind of extension hairstyle.

But on the rare occasion when I do see a female around here with their own long healthy hair, it's usually a child with type 2 or 3 hair.

Elyse

My daughters have very long hair. The 7 year old has 2a hair to her tail bone and the 5 year old has bra strap length 3a/3b hair.

My daughters (9 & 11) both have waist length hair. Much longer than my shoulder length hair when I was their age.

Peachez2503

[ QUOTE ]
But on the rare occasion when I do see a female around here with their own long healthy hair, it's usually a child with type 2 or 3 hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here

ThursdayGirl

an aquaintance of mine has a daughter (maybe 5 y/o) with waistlength 4a/b hair... I think its just pressed.... but it may be texturized.

Eclipse

Thanks. I like to think she takes after her momma
, but deep inside, I know that her daddy spit her out!

TinyT

She is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful hair

hawaiianhoney

I can't see the pics *pout*

My little niece has had long hair all her life. When my sister permed it, she was 2 years old and it was waist length, but she HATED for anyone to comb it. She was too tenderheaded. Now it's bra strap length and she keeps it in cornrows. She's 13, btw.