Do NOT Sleep on Shescentit Products!!!!

SmilingElephant

So i finally got my package yesterday. It was waiting for me when i came home from work last nite...my sister sat it on my bed....

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!! I don't even remember opening the box!!:lachen:

I got the Banana Brulee (Banana Split Scented-Smells JUST like Banana Pudding!!!! :lick:)

It made my hair SUPER soft but not mushy and it helped with detangling. I left it on for an hour and a half under two plastic caps.

I LOVE my Seyani Butter!!! Its basically shea butter mixed with oils...which i can do myself...yet this one is scented Sugar Cookie...PERFECT for my ends.

I also got the Macadamia gel....its pretty good too...but i think it would work better for me if i was doing a bun or ponytail to tame my edges.

I LOVE evrything i ordered and i will DEF be ordering again!!!:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Great Product Line.:grin:

In Fact, Her Anniversary is October, so I am Anticipating a BIG BLOW OUT SALE!:grin:

Start Putting your Lists together. I want:
1) Banana Brulee
2) Avacado, Honey Olive & Orange Conditioner Rinse
3) Fortifying Hair Mask

labelfree

I'm hoping she has a October sell so I can scoop up some more Banana Brulee, Coco Cream Leave In,Honey Condish, and something from the new Pink line she's introducing since 30% of her proceeds go to Breast Cancer research.

MissRissa

im waiting on a sale too. pockets are tight and i've stopped spending frivolously on hair stuff so im only picking up my good ol reliables that i know work for my hair. i desperately need to re-up on my seyani butter, banana brulee, and fortifying treat. im scraping the bottom of my seyani. think im gonna try the macadamia fixing gel so i can leave that regular gel alone and the tea tree condit. too.

panamoni

Great Product Line.:grin:

In Fact, Her Anniversary is October, so I am Anticipating a BIG BLOW OUT SALE!:grin:

Start Putting your Lists together. I want:
1) Banana Brulee
2) Avacado, Honey Olive & Orange Conditioner Rinse
3) Fortifying Hair Mask

OK, so I missed the Vatika Frosting sale, so please let me know ASAP when the Shescentit sale comes -- I'm running out of some DC's and would like to try the Banana Brulee as one of my next ones.

Charz

Sinister Minister
I love this stuff. I have $207 dollars of her stuff in my cart, ready for the sale!

If I had to pick one line to use it would be Shescentit. She has such a large product line full of everything that you need that is very comprehensive. I mean she even has a heat protectant.

I love Qhemet but she only has a shampoo, oils and moisturizers. I need more stuff!

And she is coming out with a reconstuctor, pomade, grease and bath and body products.

It's only gonna get better yall.

Last edited:

mkd

I couldn't wait for the sale. I just ordered the avocado conditioner and banana brulee. Her avocado conditioner seems to be the only thing that will not break out my 18 month old's skin.

I wish I had ordered the moisture mist.

AllieCat0817

Yes her stuff is AWESOME. My staples:
Gillian Butter
Avocado Conditioner
Green Grape leave in (great for roller set)

sparkle25

I hate Schscentit. I have never, ever used a deep conditoner of any kind that has left my hair dryer than before other than Shescentits BB. I was so confused. My hair is not damaged or super dry or anything. It use to be, only from neglect. Not from perming, coloring, excessive stlying, heat etc. This was horrible. I have gotten more moisture from cowashing with cheapy conditioners. Im not exaggerating either. Most of her other stuff has too much protein in it for my hair. I think her products are meant for people with permed, damaged hair. Even deep condtioners that have mineral oil in them have left my hair more moisturized. Will not be repurchasing anything from that line.

AllieCat0817

I really don't love the Banana Brulee deep conditioner-- I will say that. But Gillian Butter is the TROOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear. The green grape leave in is great on a roller set (VERY moisturizing!) and I love love love avocado DC.

But no Banana Brulee does NOT top Hairveda Sitrinillah. No way no how. Won't be repurchasing once I finish my jar.