Has Everyone Received Their Black Friday Hairveda Order?

BostonMaria

I went to the USPS website and it said that my package was received today at 9:30am.... of course those fools never delivered it. I will probably get it tomorrow morning. Boy was I upset! Oh well.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Can I go in there and get my package? Or do I have to have one of those they tried to deliever tickets?

You need one of those they tried to deliver tickets. I learned my lesson yesterday. If they came and said they left one but they didn't (again, yesterday) you can print your track & confirm information that has your tracking # on it.

Forever in Bloom

Can I go in there and get my package? Or do I have to have one of those they tried to deliever tickets?

You'll probably end up having to go get it, which is a shame because you basically paid for them to use their gas and their transportation to deliver it to you. Is there only one facility in North Houston or more? You would have to find out which one before you head to the wrong one.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
If it's in your area, then something probably went wrong and the label was messed up. That has happened to me several times before. Once it's out of BJ's hands and in the hands of the United States Postal Service, anything can happen.

You need to contact them to find out why you haven't received your package. It's probably holed up at one of the many USPS facilities. I wouldn't call around to the every single one in your area. Send a general inquiry to USPS, and have them look for it :yep: You shouldn't have to do all the dirty work.
How do I do this? I dont see how on the site?

Shay72

Natural, 4A
If they left a tried to deliver ticket it should have the address of the facility you need to go to.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
You'll probably end up having to go get it, which is a shame because you basically paid for them to use their gas and their transportation to deliver it to you. Is there only one facility in North Houston or more? You would have to find out which one before you head to the wrong one.
Na its a lot of USPS around here, but none of them have the zipcode that I seen online. Like basically most of Houston is 770blahblah and the site is saying 773.. I have never seen or heard that in Houston.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
To ms b haven 06--
Hmmm...I think you may have to pick one call it and have them tell you which facility sorts & delivers your mail. Once they tell you that print out the track & confirm info and take to the post office with you.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Ok thanks,imma give it the rest of the week cause imma be busy with my god baby. But I will be there Monday....

Forever in Bloom

Na its a lot of USPS around here, but none of them have the zipcode that I seen online. Like basically most of Houston is 770blahblah and the site is saying 773.. I have never seen or heard that in Houston.

My real zip starts with 381** in Memphis; however, they show a zip of 38199... :look: No such zip code. I checked my USPS tracking number again and that's the "zip code" assigned to packages that are being processed. I usually receive them the day when the package shows an "arrival at unit".

Arrival at Unit, December 15, 2008, 8:30 am, MEMPHIS, TN 381**
Processed, December 13, 2008, 1:55 pm, ZIP Code 38199
So basically yours is still being "processed" :look:

justNikki

My real zip starts with 381** in Memphis; however, they show a zip of 38199... :look: No such zip code. I checked my USPS tracking number again and that's the "zip code" assigned to packages that are being processed. I usually receive them the day when the package shows an "arrival at unit".

Arrival at Unit, December 15, 2008, 8:30 am, MEMPHIS, TN 381**
Processed, December 13, 2008, 1:55 pm, ZIP Code 38199
So basically yours is still being "processed" :look:

This means it was at a local postal processing center. I would call the post office for the latest update. I notice that if I sign up to receive notifications, I get better updates than just checking the website. Not sure why that is though.

Last edited:

Cassandra1975

UPDATE EMAIL ON SHIPPING - for those who are waiting. Just got this from HairVeda:

Salutations HairVeda Family!

I know everyone is anxious to get their hands on HairVeda! We were surprised yet again with the amazing flow of orders!

The projected wait time was set at 2 weeks, however we have passed that deadline. We thank you for your patience regarding the extra wait time.

Everyone who has placed an order on the 28th should receive a shipment notification no later than Saturday. Most 28th orders have already been shipped.

All Customers who placed orders between November 29th- December 8th, should receive a shipment confirmation no later than Wednesday.

Finally, customers who've placed an order between December 9-17th should receive a confirmation email no later than Friday of next week!

Please give USPS.com at least 24 hours to update your tracking information.

Reship Orders:
If your order was returned to us, give us 24 hours to refresh the package and resend. Please use your original tracking number to keep track of your package location. We will email you once its delivered to us.

Replacements:
Give us 5 business days to process replacement orders. You will receive a tracking number for replacements.

If you have any questions about the shipping schedule please contact Aisha at [email protected].

Thank you again & we hope you enjoy your purchase!

BostonMaria

I was thinking of leaving a comment on her forum to suggesting UPS as a form of delivery service. I know that they come to your door if you have packages to mail out. It would also speed up the process for those of us that don't mind spending the extra money to have expedited shipping. I know my package will arrive today, but I'm always leering of the post office since they misplace so many packages.

Cassandra1975

I was thinking of leaving a comment on her forum to suggesting UPS as a form of delivery service. I know that they come to your door if you have packages to mail out. It would also speed up the process for those of us that don't mind spending the extra money to have expedited shipping. I know my package will arrive today, but I'm always leering of the post office since they misplace so many packages.
USPS makes me laugh sometimes. I ordered some stuff from Asha's a few weeks ago. The box was pretty much the exact same size as my mailbox at my apartment complex. Fool STUFFED the box in there...I could not get it out. I was so mad! So I shoved a note back in there - "hi, the box is the same size as the mailbox...it ain't comin' out the front...I'ma need you to leave this at my door or at the office. Thanks!" Why in the blue h*ll would you stuff that box in there? I had to laugh about it later.

This is my second shipment of HairVeda and the first time they came to deliver, I was not home. They took it back to the post office and I had to go pick it up in person. This time it happened to arrive on a Saturday so when she came pounding on the door, I was there to receive it. I do like that they won't just leave it at the door.

cutiebe2

apparently UPS has a lot more problems than USPS..this was discussed in another thread and many vendors have chosen to stay away from UPS

Covergirl5906

^^^ I guess it depends on where you live...because around here USPS and Fedex are nothing but trouble...and USPS's tracking system is a joke.... UPS has never let me down yet...I never have a problem with them and my guy comes around here in the evenings when someone is home....they will even try to hide packages for you, if someone doesn't come to the door...

Cassandra1975

^^^ I guess it depends on where you live...because around here USPS and Fedex are nothing but trouble...and USPS's tracking system is a joke.... UPS has never let me down yet...I never have a problem with them and my guy comes around here in the evenings when someone is home....they will even try to hide packages for you, if someone doesn't come to the door...
I've noticed with the last two shipments I got from Asha's, USPS's tracking information never updated on the site. It kept saying that they had received notice from the vendor that a package would be shipped, that's it. Then it took like 2 weeks to get my stuff once the shipping notice was received. All the time I never knew where my package was.

With HairVeda, the shipping information always updated and I usually got my package within 2-3 days after I received the notice email. I don't know if it's a vendor thing or a USPS thing.

Covergirl5906

I've noticed with the last two shipments I got from Asha's, USPS's tracking information never updated on the site. It kept saying that they had received notice from the vendor that a package would be shipped, that's it. Then it took like 2 weeks to get my stuff once the shipping notice was received. All the time I never knew where my package was.

With HairVeda, the shipping information always updated and I usually got my package within 2-3 days after I received the notice email. I don't know if it's a vendor thing or a USPS thing.

Yea that's a USPS problem...that's not the vendors fault...most of the time USPS doesn't update the tracking along the way...I don't like that at all...

Cassandra1975

Yea that's a USPS problem...that's not the vendors fault...most of the time USPS doesn't update the tracking along the way...I don't like that at all...
It was very aggravating. I ended up emailing her because I thought my package hadn't been shipped. She said to give it a few more days; it arrived the next day. Then USPS updated the site to say it had been delivered. :rolleyes: Gee, thanks. How about updating it previously so I could see where it had BEEN for the previous 10 days?? :wallbash:

BostonMaria

I agree with you...

Around here Fed Ex is a nightmare and I have no problems with UPS. I guess it all depends on where you live. I just think that the USPS are not very good at customer service and trying to locate a package. At least that's what I've seen.

spelmanlocks

I agree with you...

Around here Fed Ex is a nightmare and I have no problems with UPS. I guess it all depends on where you live. I just think that the USPS are not very good at customer service and trying to locate a package. At least that's what I've seen.

You are right. Fed Ex is horrible where I live at. I always have problems with them. USPS sucks because they cannot really track packages to well. I like UPS the best. Then again UPS did break a picture I ordered. So I don't know. I really like to shop with vendors who give multiple options of whom to ship your product with.