Review: Shescentit Green Tea & Hibiscus Conditioner!

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Okay. So I have three Shescentit conditioner so far:

-Banana Brulee
-Fortifying Masque
-Supersoft Honey Rinse.

I alternate moisture and protein weekly.
I decided to try their other protein conditioner, Green Tea & Hibiscus.

LOVE it! It made my hair so strong, felt just like the FM, strong but soooo moisturizing and detangling...I'd highly recommend it for a mild protein treatment that still moisturizes. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Oh, Might I add, I used the entire line for this wash,

Tea Tree Shampoo.
GT & Hibiscus as a DC.
Coco Creme Leave In to air dry.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Poranges,

Did the tea tree shampoo lather well for you? I just ordered this shampoo,along with the jojoba hemp shampoo.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Girl, I know I am making Shescentit my main line. I can't wait for her anniversary sale. I am so stocking up.

LadyRaider

I just bought the jojoba hemp shampoo and the tea tree and grapefruit conditioner.

Anyone have any reports on those?

(I also go the coco leave in, the grapeseed mist AND the seyani butter.)

I haven't used it yet. I've been trying to find a cheap, local staple that I like.

Tried the organix vanilla silk last night and it was a no go. :(

Ronnieaj

I lurves the jojoba hemp shampoo! I have a bunch of her conditioners; they're the only ones I use on the rare occasions that I cowash, and they're great for lighter DC treatments (and heavier if I use the banana brulee). I don't think I have the tea tree and grapefruit conditioner though; it was sold out when I purchased, and I have no excuse buying anything else right now :lol:! My hair always feels very clean, soft and moisturized when I use her stuff :yep:.