Rave--Banana Brulee

spacetygrss

So, I decided to order some Shescentit.com products during the sale last week. They came today. I washed with my Joico Moisture Recovery shampoo, then slathered some Banana Brulee on. I left it on for about 1 1/2 hours.

Let me tell ya! My hair feels GREAT! Strong and sheeny (yes, I said sheeny, LOL). I put some of the Seyani hair butter on my ends to seal in the moisture. My hair smells like Banana Coconut (the butter is coconut scented).

I definitely plan to make this a staple deep conditioner.

BostonMaria

Sounds delicious! I got the hair masque. Isn't the hair butter fabulous? I put it on my hair and it felt wonderful. I love how it just melts in my hands. I'll definitely purchase again. I'm not too sure about the masque though, but I only left it in for like 5 minutes so I'll try it again before I give it away.

spacetygrss

Sounds delicious! I got the hair masque. Isn't the hair butter fabulous? I put it on my hair and it felt wonderful. I love how it just melts in my hands. I'll definitely purchase again. I'm not too sure about the masque though, but I only left it in for like 5 minutes so I'll try it again before I give it away.

You should try it! I held out and now I'm irritated at myself for waiting so long! :grin:

michaela

Natural 4b
yes the brulee does smell good!I ordered two during the black friday sale along with some other
items.

Last edited:

tdwillis

Her products are great, but it also seems that she is one of the nicest sellers of hair products that I have ever meet (online at least). She really seems to be about her business and that is a delight. :yep:

STLCoverGirl

I ordered the brulee on black Friday, and I just got an email last night from paypal saying it has been shipped. I can't wait to try it out, I told my SO about it and he was like "soo you are going to put burnt bananas in your hair??". Lol, he just doesn't understand.

spacetygrss

This stuff is so wonderful. I think that I am going to place another order before she takes a break for the holidays!