Diatomaceous Earth reviews PLEASE..

Misshairdiva

Does anyone take two teaspoons? Like one in the morning and one in the evening?

Just wondering as I ANXIOUSLY wait for the UPS truck to bring mine!

sqzbly1908

I am taking now in the morning and about an hour or two after lunch...I find that this really suppresses my appetite...

My diet is going better than expected - since taking this at the beginning of February I have lost 15lbs (I wish it was more considering it has been a month) but I will take it! When I started taking this I did not know about the appetite suppression - I was mainly looking at the detox and cosmetic benefits...

Lisa

I took the leap and bought some D.E. because of all the great reports on here :grin:. It came today so I can't wait to get started!! But I am a little afraid of the chalky taste :perplexed. Has anyone put this in wine :blush:. Hey it never hurts to ask :lachen:.

ebaby

It helps with blood sugar, I may have to try this...Can you get it from a store or do u have to order online?

Auburn

DE for life! :love2:

My skin glows, I sleep deeply, I have my BMs, and my nails seem to be growing fast. No reports on my hair yet because I havent really been paying attention.

My appetite has been suppressed a whoooole lot too.

flowinlocks

I just took the plunge and bought some. I average about 5 to 6 hours of sleep at night sometimes even less. I'm hoping this will help.

Last edited:

Blaque*Angel

DE for life! :love2:

My skin glows, I sleep deeply, I have my BMs, and my nails seem to be growing fast. No reports on my hair yet because I havent really been paying attention.

My appetite has been suppressed a whoooole lot too.

ITA Auburn :love: It is great :)

sqzbly1908

I don't know about anyone else but I would HIGHLY recommend eating something before taking this stuff...yesterday I did not eat anything!! - I am only putting teaspoon in my OJ - I just have no desire to eat - I took it again this morning - still nothing - I am going to buy me a Smoothie or something for lunch and just drink a gang of water as I know I am a little dehydrated (keep lickin' lips and puttin' on chapstick)

SilverSurfer

I got mine in today and took 1 tablespoon in a cup of soda pop. It tastes a little chalky but not bad at all. It wasn't hard to get it down either. I would like to take 1 tablespoon in the AM and 1 again at night, well most nights anyway, does any take more than 1 tablespoon a day?

By the way, my 10lb bag is HUGE...it should last me at least 2 years just taking it by the tablespoonful LOL

sqzbly1908

I got mine in today and took 1 tablespoon in a cup of soda pop. It tastes a little chalky but not bad at all. It wasn't hard to get it down either. I would like to take 1 tablespoon in the AM and 1 again at night, well most nights anyway, does any take more than 1 tablespoon a day?

By the way, my 10lb bag is HUGE...it should last me at least 2 years just taking it by the tablespoonful LOL

Hi Rockette - IMO -you might want to start off with one tablespoon a day until your body gets acclimated with the product and gradually start increasing the amount...

SilverSurfer

Wow, I just realized that I have been fighting sleep ever since taking this. I am soo sleepy right now and this is not good because Friday nights we like to hang out late. LOL but I just can't seem to keep my eyes open.

My mouth has a slight numb feeling in it, just very slight though and I am thinking I want to eat but I guess I am not feeling the hunger or the urge but I keep thinking about the chocolate cake we have in the fridge but yet I have not gone to get it but it's on my mind. :lachen::lachen:

PistolWhip

Update: I just remembered that even though I have been sleeping really sound now I have also been having really vivid dreams.

Last edited:

curali

I am still taking my Chlorella and I am still taking my 2 Heaping TBSPS of DE.

I have noticed a slight decrease in my appetite and I hope it's not my imagination, but it looks like my thighs are slimmer.

I put it in my 32oz. jug and drink it down, refill and do this until I've had a gallon.

No 'chalky' taste. Sleeping very well. Increased bm's and more energy.

Hard to distinguish if it's from DE or Chlorella; I don't care, I love them both:)

equestrian

I don't know about anyone else but I would HIGHLY recommend eating something before taking this stuff...yesterday I did not eat anything!! - I am only putting teaspoon in my OJ - I just have no desire to eat - I took it again this morning - still nothing - I am going to buy me a Smoothie or something for lunch and just drink a gang of water as I know I am a little dehydrated (keep lickin' lips and puttin' on chapstick)

Thats the last thing I want lol. my BMI is a 17.5 LOL my metabolism is too fast :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

PaleoChick

Still taking DE. My BMs are regular now, and my skin looks better. I'm not in it for hair growth, as my main issues were reptile skin and clogged pipes. I take a tbsp in OJ in the AM and PM.

Black Ambrosia

I've noticed that my nails have grown considerably since I began taking DE. I think I'm due for a fill in about 1.5 weeks earlier than normal.

Also, I was experiencing some odorless gas but in the two days that I upped my water intake that is almost completely gone.

I also brushed my teeth with it once and it felt like I just left the dentist's office. I added it to my Purity cleanser and then used my clarisonic on my face and loved the results as well.

Oh yeah, turns out I had a sinus infection. I mentioned in a previous post that I wasn't sure if it was DE or my cold that was making me sleepy. I think it may be the DE as I started taking antibiotics yesterday and immediately felt better but am still pretty sleepy. Its really too early to tell but I think its the DE.

I followed the suggestion of an earlier post and put DE in a water bottle and sip on it throughout the day. I'm finally getting the recommended amount of water everyday and DE has virtually no taste. For those that don't like water, the crystal light on the go drink mixes are an effective option. I tried the green tea peach mango and the natural cherry pomegranate. They are supposed to be mixed with 16.9 oz of water but I've been adding it to my 24 oz water bottle and it doesn't taste diluted. Its actually a little sweet for my taste. This is saying a lot as I really think I may have had a mild sugar addiction.

One thing that I'm really liking is that my craving for starchy foods is pretty much gone. My appetite across the board is diminished but I occasionally get really bad cravings often around the time of my cycle. With my current cycle, its a non issue.

Seems like DE makes everything better! :grin:

Black Ambrosia

I read this entire thread and it sounds great. Off to order!

I don't know you're area but you may be able to find it locally. Another poster suggested trying local feed stores. The one that I found had DE but it wasn't food grade. I was able to find it at a hydroponics store instead. I'd search online for a local hydroponics store and see if they have it if you want to get it immediately.

flowinlocks

I've noticed that my nails have grown considerably since I began taking DE. I think I'm due for a fill in about 1.5 weeks earlier than normal.

Also, I was experiencing some odorless gas but in the two days that I upped my water intake that is almost completely gone.

I also brushed my teeth with it once and it felt like I just left the dentist's office. I added it to my Purity cleanser and then used my clarisonic on my face and loved the results as well.

Oh yeah, turns out I had a sinus infection. I mentioned in a previous post that I wasn't sure if it was DE or my cold that was making me sleepy. I think it may be the DE as I started taking antibiotics yesterday and immediately felt better but am still pretty sleepy. Its really too early to tell but I think its the DE.

I followed the suggestion of an earlier post and put DE in a water bottle and sip on it throughout the day. I'm finally getting the recommended amount of water everyday and DE has virtually no taste. For those that don't like water, the crystal light on the go drink mixes are an effective option. I tried the green tea peach mango and the natural cherry pomegranate. They are supposed to be mixed with 16.9 oz of water but I've been adding it to my 24 oz water bottle and it doesn't taste diluted. Its actually a little sweet for my taste. This is saying a lot as I really think I may have had a mild sugar addiction.

One thing that I'm really liking is that my craving for starchy foods is pretty much gone. My appetite across the board is diminished but I occasionally get really bad cravings often around the time of my cycle. With my current cycle, its a non issue.

Seems like DE makes everything better! :grin:

How long have you been taking it?

Misshairdiva

They ship super fast! I just got mine today!!:bouncy:

In the meantimes I will just keep reading other ladies reviews and I will post back to give my results in a few weeks!

THANKS FOR POSTING ABOUT THIS STUFF OP!!!