Diatomaceous Earth reviews PLEASE..

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I've been told to try an enzyme and perhaps a probiotic. I'll do that and see. I may use liver cleanse and milk thistle. When I used those two together, I had nice bowel movements every day!

adw425

They aid digestion of food but also help dissolve then eliminate dead or undigested proteins and fats that accumulate in the the tissues, organs, arteries and blood vessels. I take chlorella and multi-enzymes and have great BMs, but the DE has increased the volume of what I eliminate and having a friend recently diagnosed with colon cancer, I am very much concerned with my colon and intestinal health.

sqzbly1908

They aid digestion of food but also help dissolve then eliminate dead or undigested proteins and fats that accumulate in the the tissues, organs, arteries and blood vessels. I take chlorella and multi-enzymes and have great BMs, but the DE has increased the volume of what I eliminate and having a friend recently diagnosed with colon cancer, I am very much concerned with my colon and intestinal health.

Thank you ADW -

Are you using the regular or the super strength multi-enzyme?

sqzbly1908

Funny for the day...:lachen:

Saw this review as I was ordering the multi-enzyme supplements -

While I was on an ultra low carb, high protein diet, I suffered from the worst, uncontrollable, inhuman, unfathomable, toxic, eye watering, throat burning, all encompassing gas the world had ever experienced. It seemed as if I was venting exhaust directly from the 7th circle of hell. Now I take two of these babies with my protein shake and I don't have any gas problems at all. They work well and at a good price. They're like a breath of fresh air. ;)

complexsimplicity

Funny for the day...:lachen:

Saw this review as I was ordering the multi-enzyme supplements -

While I was on an ultra low carb, high protein diet, I suffered from the worst, uncontrollable, inhuman, unfathomable, toxic, eye watering, throat burning, all encompassing gas the world had ever experienced. It seemed as if I was venting exhaust directly from the 7th circle of hell. Now I take two of these babies with my protein shake and I don't have any gas problems at all. They work well and at a good price. They're like a breath of fresh air. ;)

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! HILARIOUS!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
DE is making me more sleepy. I went to bed a little after 9:00 p.m. and woke up at 1:00 in the morning. Couldn't go back to sleep until about 4:00, but then I had to get up at 5:15 to make it to work at 7:00.

ChocoKitty

Day 4 for me... I'm experiencing DEtox symptoms but don't mind. Yesterday, I felt almost flu-like. My nose was ice cold all day and my head ached. Later on the evening my stomach became bloated, rumbled and made all kinds of noise. I felt gassy but I actually just released a lot of air?!?! Anywho--woke up this morning and my stomach feels fine and the bloat went away. My stomach seems to keep decreasing. I also noticed the skin on my forehead seems a bit tighter. I've been mixing a healthy tbsp in juice and sipping on DE water all day at work.

MissYocairis

Day 4 for me... I'm experiencing DEtox symptoms but don't mind. Yesterday, I felt almost flu-like. My nose was ice cold all day and my head ached. Later on the evening my stomach became bloated, rumbled and made all kinds of noise. I felt gassy but I actually just released a lot of air?!?! Anywho--woke up this morning and my stomach feels fine and the bloat went away. My stomach seems to keep decreasing. I also noticed the skin on my forehead seems a bit tighter. I've been mixing a healthy tbsp in juice and sipping on DE water all day at work.

I have the empty air release too. It's so odd. Like you know it's just air rather than gas. I'm sure it's actually gas, but it's lighter and odorless.

I have the tight forehead as well. Love that.

Drinking the DE in the morning and then sipping throughout the day doesn't make you sleepy, CK?

ChocoKitty

I have the empty air release too. It's so odd. Like you know it's just air rather than gas. I'm sure it's actually gas, but it's lighter and odorless.

Drinking the DE in the morning and then sipping throughout the day doesn't make you sleepy, CK?

Thanks for the confirmation S_S! I'm not usually a gassy person unless I'm having major digestive issues. But since it was odorless... I ain't really know what to think. :lachen:

Yeah it's kinda making me feel sleepy but not to the point of dozing off. I'ono--I like it's overly calming effect. :look:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
^^ Today is much better. I'm not dozing off at my desk. However, it's only noon. Let's see how I feel around 2:00 or so. What I may do is take it at night in my tea like I had been doing before. I only recently started taking it in the morning in my orange juice because people were talking about how it gave them energy. I'll try that and see what happens...

Blaque*Angel

DE is making me more sleepy. I went to bed a little after 9:00 p.m. and woke up at 1:00 in the morning. Couldn't go back to sleep until about 4:00, but then I had to get up at 5:15 to make it to work at 7:00.

wow, your schedule sounds like how mines was last night! :lachen: i feel like a zombie now!! :spinning: i have began taking half my dose in the morning, half in the evening. i feel too energised, only need a little sleep..but then feel exhausted in the afternoon :spinning:

Blaque*Angel

The "empty air release" hurts like heck..:lachen:
it doesn't hurt,but is uncomfortable.
at first you feel a big bubble travelling up *(discomfort)* then loads of release..

:lol: it is strange..

MissYocairis

The "empty air release" hurts like heck..:lachen:
it doesn't hurt,but is uncomfortable.
at first you feel a big bubble travelling up *(discomfort)* then loads of release..

:lol: it is strange..

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

mine doesn't hurt but it's Looooong. :lachen: I mean, I have had to :lol: @ myself because they are long like letting air out of a balloon.

MissYocairis

^^ Today is much better. I'm not dozing off at my desk. However, it's only noon. Let's see how I feel around 2:00 or so. What I may do is take it at night in my tea like I had been doing before. I only recently started taking it in the morning in my orange juice because people were talking about how it gave them energy. I'll try that and see what happens...

Curious to hear if you are sleepy this afternoon S_P. I always had it really tough between 2-4 when I was taking it in the mornings.

sqzbly1908

Are any of you finding that it is suppressing your appetites? If I take it in the morning with some juice and I am not the least bit hungry come lunch time and not all that hungry in the evening...

IA with everyone on the gas issue...especially the bubbles part...it is almost like some of my "gassiness" sneaks/slips out sometimes..(luckily no noise/funk accompanied it) but I like to be in control of my poots!!!

ChocoKitty

Are any of you finding that it is suppressing your appetites? If I take it in the morning with some juice and I am not the least bit hungry come lunch time and not all that hungry in the evening...

IA with everyone on the gas issue...especially the bubbles part...it is almost like some of my "gassiness" sneaks/slips out sometimes..(luckily no noise/funk accompanied it) but I like to be in control of my poots!!!

Yes. However, my iron must be low 'cause I can't seem to turn down protein (chicken or beef). :spinning:

Jozze

I've been ingesting DE (and zeolite) for nearly a month now and I feel totally amazing because of it!:grin:
I really love what it does for my skin, joints, hair, nails, sleep, weightloss and mental clarity -it feels like I've truly found the fountain of youth!:love3:

mariofmagdal

I've been ingesting DE (and zeolite) for nearly a month now and I feel totally amazing because of it!:grin:
I really love what it does for my skin, joints, hair, nails, sleep, weightloss and mental clarity -it feels like I've truly found the fountain of youth!:love3:

Cool report. How many pounds have you lost in the month?

Jozze

Cool report. How many pounds have you lost in the month?
Sorry girls I miscalculated I began taking DE a little over three weeks ago not a full month.:blush: I just weighed myself and I've lost 7.5 pounds so far! I was 6.5lbs on sunday so the weight really is flying off me!:yay:

sheba1

OK, DE is kinda addictive... I mean not really, but sorta kinda. Let me 'splain.

I took my DE for a couple of weeks loving the benefits, etc. Then, out of curiosity, I didn't take it for 3 days. I just wanted to see what my digestive system did, how long before my sleep wasn't as sound, how long before my appetite increased, etc.

Surprisingly the benefits remained for a couple days. By today I was ready to begin my DE again. This morning I slept the same amount I'd been sleeping when taking the DE and was more tired throughout the day without my DE last night. Took my DE just now and my body is like "Zing!!! There is my lost love!" :love2:

My conclusion: while there were no withdrawal symptoms when I ceased to take it, my body definitely misses the nutrients in the DE and responds immediately to it's effect.

Sorry girls I miscalculated I began taking DE a little over three weeks ago not a full month.:blush: I just weighed myself and I've lost 7.5 pounds so far! I was 6.5lbs on sunday so the weight really is flying off me!:yay:

Woohooo!!! :happydance: Go Jozze!!

Blaque*Angel

I was going to say the month went fast! :grin:
congrats on the easy weight loss :superbanana:

my sister began taking it yesterday, she is the type to go sleep at 2AM every morning and wake up at 7AM..Last night she crashed out at 10PM!!! So that is great :grin:

MissYocairis

I don't feel any different in terms of appetite. Wonder why? I hope this changes. SOON!

Jozze said:
I've been ingesting DE (and zeolite) for nearly a month now and I feel totally amazing because of it!

Jozze, when you say mental clarity, is there a specific experience you can share or can you shed more light on why you feel it has contributed in that way? TIA! :yep:

Jozze

Surprisingly the benefits remained for a couple days. By today I was ready to begin my DE again. This morning I slept the same amount I'd been sleeping when taking the DE and was more tired throughout the day without my DE last night. Took my DE just now and my body is like "Zing!!! There is my lost love!"
My conclusion: while there were no withdrawal symptoms when I ceased to take it, my body definitely misses the nutrients in the DE and responds immediately to it's effect.
Woohooo!!! :happydance:Go Jozze!!
Awww thanks so much for the support Sweetie! I am glad to hear that the benefits are lasting for a few days as I am already scared of running out and having to wait for a delivery (please keep in mind that I still have over a kilo of the stuff)... It's a sad fact but I hold my hand up and admit that I've turned into a DE junkie.:lachen:

I was going to say the month went fast! :grin:
congrats on the easy weight loss :superbanana:

my sister began taking it yesterday, she is the type to go sleep at 2AM every morning and wake up at 7AM..Last night she crashed out at 10PM!!! So that is great :grin:

Thank you for the love Angel:kiss: You're right, I don't know what I was thinking when I said a month.:spinning:
DE has become such a habit ...I honestly really thought I started taking it on the 2nd Feb but my bff said we started taking it almost a week later...:ohwell: so much for the suppose mental clarity.:lachen:
Again ladies I deeply apologize for my miscalculated dates.:heart2:

I don't feel any different in terms of appetite. Wonder why? I hope this changes. SOON!
Hey Hun, I have discovered that if I take 1/2 tablespoon DE with just water first thing in the morning and another 1/2 tbsn around 4 or 5pm that my appetite is completely suppressed and my energy levels are really high all day. Also, I don't get that dip in energy or sleepiness during the day since I've switched up my routine. And I'm still ready to sleep at 11pm instead of 3 or 4am like before.

Jozze, when you say mental clarity, is there a specific experience you can share or can you shed more light on why you feel it has contributed in that way? TIA! :yep:

Firstly, I've noticed huge improvement in my over all memory...no more annoying brain fog!:D

Secondly, I'm a hyper emotional person when I'm stressed so I find it hard to process the whole situation before reacting but since I've been taking DE (and zeolite) I'm calmer in stressful situations so my brain is able to sort out solutions quicker and more logically. I'm making much better choices in my day to day.:grin:

Thirdly, I find I am able to articulate my thoughts, feelings and ideas effortlessly compared to before taking DE. I am also able to get my tasks and work completed faster.
I don't know if it's the DE or zeolite that's responsible for this. I think it's the DE because my Mom is only taking the DE at the moment and she's getting the same effects with her mental clarity.

:ohwell:IDK maybe any good detox will give the same results but I've never used anything that does everything that DE does for me.:yep:

Last edited:

RockCreak

^^ Me too! I have mental clarity.

Like you, I'm hyper emotionally and usually don't think when I respond. Just flow straigh off of my feelings, but since taking the DE... I've noticed the change. I'm thinking things through for clarity... annnnnnddd! I am much more calmer.

That's great! I'm not alone.

MissYocairis

Hey Hun, I have discovered that if I take 1/2 tablespoon DE with just water first thing in the morning and another 1/2 tbsn around 4 or 5pm that my appetite is completely suppressed and my energy levels are really high all day. Also, I don't get that dip in energy or sleepiness during the day since I've switched up my routine. And I'm still ready to sleep at 11pm instead of 3 or 4am like before.

Firstly, I've noticed huge improvement in my over all memory...no more annoying brain fog!:D

Secondly, I'm a hyper emotional person when I'm stressed so I find it hard to process the whole situation before reacting but since I've been taking DE (and zeolite) I'm calmer in stressful situations so my brain is able to sort out solutions quicker and more logically. I'm making much better choices in my day to day.:grin:

Thirdly, I find I am able to articulate my thoughts, feelings and ideas effortlessly compared to before taking DE. I am also able to get my tasks and work completed faster.
I don't know if it's the DE or zeolite that's responsible for this. I think it's the DE because my Mom is only taking the DE at the moment and she's getting the same effects with her mental clarity.

:ohwell:IDK maybe any good detox will give the same results but I've never used anything that does everything that DE does for me.:yep:

:blush: GREAT review, Jozze. Thank you for the suggestion on splitting my dosage. I'm going to start in the morning tomorrow with that.

Everything you said about what it has done for your mental clarity is everything that I have been looking to obtain just over the last year and a half. I am so glad to hear that you are getting results like that. I'm sold on sticking with DE after reading that. :yep: :luv2:

Jozze

^^ Me too! I have mental clarity.

Like you, I'm hyper emotionally and usually don't think when I respond. Just flow straigh off of my feelings, but since taking the DE... I've noticed the change. I'm thinking things through for clarity... annnnnnddd! I am much more calmer.

That's great! I'm not alone.

Nope, you're def not alone feeling this way and thanks for confirming to me that it's the DE that causing this clarity. Girl, I'm feeling as energetic and happy as I was when I was a teen and that was a heck of a longgggg time ago in my case! :lachen:

ChocoKitty

This is so on point! I'm getting the exact same results. Yesterday, a higher up personally thanked me for "staying calm during a stressful situation" that he asked me to handle at the last minute. I just KNEW it had to be the DE. :yep: