Looking for CHI flat iron reviews on the net and..

Babygurl

I was browsing the net looking for reviews on CHI flat iron and I was shocked to read such bad reviews about the flat iron damaging their hair, but then I start to think, hey if you use it everyday its bound to happen regardless of the quality of the iron. A lot of women also complained of it going dead, is that happening for anyone that has a CHI? Please DO TELL! Here's the link http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.html?OVRAW=CHI%20flat%20iron%20review&OVKEY=chi%20flat%20iron%20review&OVMTC=standard

Leslie_C

My CHI is great, I love it. I have the turbo one with the heat setting. This is the only way Ive ever gotten salon results at home.

I think the reviews are mainly one sided because a lot of white women use this EVERY DAY. A girl I work with says she uses hers at least once a day! I use mine no more than once a month. I think heat is ok in moderation but should be used minimally when trying to gain length. Just use a good heat protectant and dont use it all the time!

Cinnabuns

[ QUOTE ]
Babygurl said:
but then I start to think, hey if you use it everyday its bound to happen regardless of the quality of the iron.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very true statement. Damge of daily heating products is not good for anyone...no matter what the name of the products is.