Croc Flat Iron?

P

patient1

I'm not in the market for a flat iron, but I'm mildly curious to hear any experiences with this particular one.

I met a white woman at the gym and she said her stylist uses it to straighten her naturally curly hair. We were sitting in the sauna where she was working up a mighty sweat but her hair was still bone straight. She said this was the only iron that provided sustained straightening.

Has anyone here used a Croc?

p1

Healthb4Length

I'm on the hunt for a new flat iron. I've been noticing positive reviews on this one too. I also noticed on Overstock.com it had 5 out 5 stars from 12 different people.

AsTheCurlzTurns

Never heard of this one, hmmm makes me wonder if it's better than the Chi, Sedu or Maxiglide. C'mon is there anyone else on here that's used this one? I'm still in the market to look for a great flat-iron for a future purchase and would love to know what's anyone's experience with it too. :)

nakialovesshoes

When I did a search, it said that this iron was safe on wet hair. Does that apply to ethnic hair, too? Has anyone ever used a flat iron on wet hair?

morehairplease

I'm not in the market for a flat iron, but I'm mildly curious to hear any experiences with this particular one.

I met a white woman at the gym and she said her stylist uses it to straighten her naturally curly hair. We were sitting in the sauna where she was working up a mighty sweat but her hair was still bone straight. She said this was the only iron that provided sustained straightening.

Has anyone here used a Croc?

p1

thanks for sharing this patient1. I am in the market for a flat iron. My list had been narrowed down from 3 brands to one: sedu nano revoluation....that was until now :yep::spinning::rolleyes:

Desarae

A friend of mine has one, she is mixed with black and korean and has verrrry thick relaxed hair, she swears by it. I used it on her hair once and it's pretty good. The iron is very lightweight, it has silver plates, and it heats up fast and hot. It has a digital temp. gauge. It has fast heat recovery and I believe it goes up to 450. It had little holes in the side of the plates like most wet-to-dry irons.

Wildkat08

Bump Bump... anybody know anymore abt this flat iron? Someone used it on my hair and it was SILKY smooth, straight, and had tons of movement. I think it was b/c of the flat iron but not totally sure. She used the wet-dry on mine (but not wet, yikes!), but im thinking abt purchasing the infared version, as it seems better... anyone know more?