Considering Wave Nouveau...any users here?

Salsarisma

I am currently using UBH Creme Moisturizer or Elasta QP Mango Butter as my daily moisturizers. I am almost out of the UBH and I really want to find a less expensive alternative that I can buy locally. I love Elasta, but I'm looking for something with a cremier texture. I'm considering Wave Nouvea Finishing touch. Any thoughts on this moisturizer or suggestions for any(creamy, not greasy) ones for daily use?

BTW, I'm relaxed 4somethingish hair.

KinkyGenius

Hopefully someone else chimes in! I'm sure some ladies had success with the product, but I had to throw it out after the 3rd use. I believe there's a lot of glycerin in that product and I don't think my hair likes it when it's in the top three ingredients. I think Glycerin is the 2nd ingredient and Mineral Oil is the 3rd.

I use this:

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Leave-In.

Before that I used Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Cream, the HE LTE Leave-In is much better in my opinion.

Salsarisma

LTR does nothing but make my hair squishy and slimy.

I've heard great things about Carefree curl. Does it have mineral oil?

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I'm not sure:look:, but my hair loves it. Stays moisturized all day using it, plus it doesnt have that Jherri curl smell to it. Doesnt smell like anything, and it's cheap. Plus you can find it at Sallys, Walmart, Walgreens...anywhere.:yep:

Salsarisma

Hopefully someone else chimes in! I'm sure some ladies had success with the product, but I had to throw it out after the 3rd use. I believe there's a lot of glycerin in that product and I don't think my hair likes it when it's in the top three ingredients. I think Glycerin is the 2nd ingredient and Mineral Oil is the 3rd.

I use this:

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Leave-In.

Before that I used Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Cream, the HE LTE Leave-In is much better in my opinion.

I didn't see mineral oil as an ingredient: Water- Aqua , Propylene Glycol , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Polyquaternium-11 , Stearalkonium Chloride , Dimethicone , Methylparaben , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Fragrance- Parfum , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Simethicone , Red 40- CI 16035

yora88

When I wear my hair straightened I use Organic Root Stimulator hair lotion as my moisturizer.

When I'm cowashing daily, I use regular conditioner as my moisturizer.

*I'm relaxed as well*

Salsarisma

When I wear my hair straightened I use Organic Root Stimulator hair lotion as my moisturizer.

When I'm cowashing daily, I use regular conditioner as my moisturizer.

*I'm relaxed as well*

Thanks for the suggestion. I read some reviews...may be purchasing this next.

nymane

I had a full bottle of that wave nouveau...hated it so I gave it away...my staple is Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Creme, it's very creamy and moisturizing but it's not that cheap...I'll also be looking for a cheaper alternative when I run out.