Any Moisturizers similar to Wave Nouveau w/o added Protein?

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
I love WN with every core of my being but..I am Protein sensitive.My hair has taught me that. Is there a Moisturizer out there that is the same consistency as Wave Nouveau? I hate Scurl. :yawn:

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Wave Nouveau is a gel type curl activator right?

I use Worlds of Curls curl activator gel. I have been using it since 2007 and as you can tell, I love it. They have two formulas, the regular and the extra dry, and the only difference between the two is that the extra dry formula is more heavy so if you have fine hair you might not like that particula formula.

The good news about both of these formulas also is that they are protein free, but they are glycerin base. But that really doesn't phase me, I use them all year long without any problems.

Also I would recommend their comb out spray. I use the regular formula and not the dry hair formula. The dry hair formula contains collagen and yeah, enough said. If you want to see a picture of them I have some on my blog in the product section.

FocusLady

Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 in a good creamy leave in. I prefer a liquid leave in. I like the new formula for African Pride Braid Spray and it's cheap.