Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion & Mist? Moisture Boosters? Any Users?

bajanplums1

I just tried this. The below freezing temperatures are reaking havoc. I experienced a lot of breakage and shedding this week. I washed and deep conditioned and had the same breakage after weeks of not having significant breakage or shedding.

I went out & bought
* Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion
* Wave Nouveau Finishing Mist

Instead of rewashing, I just applied the lotion to my ends and rollerset. I then spritz the mist over the rollers. I let the rollers sit for 3 hours.
I think it helped.

Does anyone else use these products?

GoingBack

I used the finished lotion when I had a curly weave a long time ago. It really moisturized the weave and my own hair as well, so I use it from time to time now whenever I will be wearing my hair up.

bajanplums1

How do you use it? On dry hair? wet hair? This morning i mixed some in my palm with mango butter. I mix everything with mango butter. LOL!

tuffCOOKiE

bajanplums1 said:
I just tried this. The below freezing temperatures are reaking havoc. I experienced a lot of breakage and shedding this week. I washed and deep conditioned and had the same breakage after weeks of not having significant breakage or shedding.

I went out & bought
* Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion
* Wave Nouveau Finishing Mist

Instead of rewashing, I just applied the lotion to my ends and rollerset. I then spritz the mist over the rollers. I let the rollers sit for 3 hours.
I think it helped.

Does anyone else use these products?
When you air dry your roller sets and take them down, what moisturizer do you use and i assume you dont flat iron? I'm really trying to get out of the roller set habit

Tene

I was wondering were these any good. I was looking at them the other day and wondering were they better than s-curl, etc.

DangerouslyShy

bajanplums1 said:
How do you use it? On dry hair? wet hair? This morning i mixed some in my palm with mango butter. I mix everything with mango butter. LOL!
I use it on dry hair...especially when i have alot of newgrowth it really moisturizes it...