Bun for knee length hair ... a girl can dream can't she?

BostonMaria

I noticed no one mentioned the "Buff" cap...you mean yall don't want one? It'll keep the sun off your hair, lol. I'm feeling that cap, yall know where I can get one:yep:

I've never seen this cap before. I don't know if I could wear something like that outside.

I became a subscriber a while ago when in one of the first videos I saw had her taking a bun out, and it made the most delicious "plopping" sound when it dropped.

Anyone up for a "Hair that makes sounds" challenge? :lachen:

We could start our own musical group - The Hair Band

Ok, I'm silly :giggle:

I can start a knee length in 2020 challenge if you want LOL I'm taking names now. Anybody wanna join? Anybody? Bueller? :grin:

Jewell

Add me to the hair anorexics anonymous group (HAA). I would take KL or CL anyday, and even if the hair is overwhelming, I'd MAKE A WAY to simplify my routine, as I adore long hair on men and women so much! Her hair is super long and pretty! I want to check out her website.

Jewell

Have any of you joined the longhaircommunity forums? Lots of ladies there with extremely long hair.
For me that it a little too much hair. But it is beautiful!!

I have been on LHC longer than I've been on LHCF. I need to re-register though, but I enjoy that site and all the beautiful super long hair there! Lots of good tips too.:grin:

kbragg

OMG I catch a cramp trying to rollerset the nape area of my hair :grin: I think my arm would get carpel tunnel trying to braid my thick hair LOL :lachen:

OMG I felt bald too LOL Although I'm sure my knee length hair would still shrink up to my ears in its curly state LOL

And yes those claw clips have got to go. I was thinking that on my 3C VERY thick hair my bun would be Ceiling Length.

Why are you trying to kill me? What have I ever done to you?:dead::rofl:

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Wow. I just want my hair to touch my shoulders right now but looking at her hair makes me want to see how long my hair can grow instead of stopping at WL. Just beautiful.
The only thing is all though she has fullness from her head all the way to the ends it still looks thin. I wonder how much shampoo and conditioner she uses in a week...
I'm just amazed that she can handle all that hair by herself. I would make my mom or sister do my hair at that point 'cause I'm lazy. lol

MsLizziA

I admire the length, but there's no style AT ALL. When I see people with super long hair with nothing going on but the "Marcia Brady" I think it detracts from the hair.

I much prefer the length some of the ladies here have- ya, YOU, BostonMaria- because it's thick and it looks like it's been styled.

I'll be happy when I get to waist length, so it will be bsl when I roller set and leave the curls in.
I like Cinnamon's hair but i do agree with you on the styling. I would love to see how her hair would look with some big curls or waves or something!

MsLizziA

Could you imagine how long it would take to rollerset your hair? or braid it? flexi rod sets would be next to impossible

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Beautiful :yep: I'm so impressed with her ends! I'm not crazy about the clips either. I had to watch the part about the buff twice because the lil' critter in the bushes was distracting me :giggle: