BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
^^ now idk about y'all but I think that's some good CS! Four of her products?!? Shoot, I almost wish it was me! Lol! I hope that doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouth. DB's on my wishlist to try...

It was an unexpected plus. I was very upset at first because I was angry at the wait for the products. Now I am very happy and need to do some research for what I'll get. I will send her a thank you email.

coyacoy

^^ now idk about y'all but I think that's some good CS! Four of her products?!? Shoot, I almost wish it was me! Lol! I hope that doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouth. DB's on my wishlist to try...

that is great cs!! I highly recommend the sweet cocoa bean leave in!!

Imoan

In spite of I took a chance to order from IPN on Nov 30th, I wrote her yesterday to get a status on my order and I rec'd this email which I am sure others got:

Good Evening, First of all I apologize for the delay in response to any inquiries and secondly with the delay...as you can imagine I have been extremely busy. If you email me on weekends or after 3:00 p.m. during the week I some times may not respond because those are usually the times I shut down. I have been working very hard around the clock to complete all of the orders that recently came in. Unfortunately, not all orders go out at the same time. Shipments are made several times a week in order to prevent multiple trips to the post office per day. Also, the larger your order, the longer it could take to process. Before the sale started, I believe that I informed everyone of the process and what it entails. For of you that have received one so far, please remember Delivery confirmation numbers are NOT "tracking" numbers (i.e. UPS, FedEX); they are simply are a tool used to confirm your package has arrived ( for your record and for mine). They don't always tell you "where" your package is located, it has happened to me a lot.

Because I make everything to order it can be a very tedious process. I want to ensure that all ingredients are added correctly and everything is packaged properly before shipping. When I first started IPN I did so because I wanted to share my knowledge of "natural" hair care with others. I do understand that when you (as a customer) spend money, you want to ensure you receive your product especially when you a deal with a small business owner. I can assure you if you have placed an order with me your item are in the process of being delivered. I don't have the capacity to always send out an email as stated sitting at my computer takes away time from processing orders.

I just want to assure you that you will receive your order. Unfortunately, it make take a bit longer than anticipated. I am not ignoring you or avoiding your status request...I am simply trying to get your items to you. You're anxiety/frustration is noted and trust me when I say that it bothers me to have any one think that they will not receive their orders. Again, your patience is appreciated and even if it means I have to work on Christmas Eve .. I will do that to make sure each and every order is shipped out. I may not be able to respond to your emails directly..but if there is anything else I need to inform you of.. I will update Facebook or send out a mass email. Thanks so much to those of you have been patient and understand my process. You are all the reason why I have sells like these! Be Blessed Today and Everyday! Denise

I guess I wont get my stuff til 2013... Is this stuff really that good? Is it worth the longggg wait???

Last edited:

gvin89

Got my shescentit...now all shipments accounted for. This haul should last me awhile....I hope so anyway.

Kurlee

requested a refund from ipn and got shipping info days later instead :perplexed. ... is it wrong that i'm not all that interested?

*Frisky*

that is great cs!! I highly recommend the sweet cocoa bean leave in!!

I ordered this for the first time and I don't smell anything sweet cocoa about it. I haven't used it yet which is really what matters but the smell of it surprised me or lack there of.

AtlantaJJ

AtlantaJJ....i didn't get the email but i do have a red raj order pending....weird ....what did the email say was the reason? TIA!

I don't mind waiting at all because it's the best henna in my opinion. Plus I'm stocked up, I have 300 grams in the freezer. :yep: This batch is going to be a finer sift.

Henna Sooq_Email said:
Important Announcements!

First we want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for waiting for such an extended period of time for our Red Raj to get here. Something very traumatic happened to our supplier's family which caused the delay with the order which is coming from India. Thank you for being so patient.

The wait has been difficult for everyone.

We want to let all our pre-order clients know that YOUR ORDERS are being prepared at this time ahead of time, so they go out as quickly as possible.

All pre-orders of Red Raj will be shipped out FIRST.

Once all pre-orders have been shipped (over 150 orders were placed for Red Raj) then we will put Red Raj live back for purchase.
Red Raj is due in ANY DAY now! It's on it's move to us.

If you really can't wait any longer, that's understandable. You can email us at info[USER=43845]Henna[/USER]sooq.com and request a cancellation and refund.

This was beyond our control as no one can control a misfortune of a dear and near family member dying. We can't push our supplier further in their moments of death in their family.We're sorry this happened.

Again thank you for those of you waiting and being so patient with us.

Iluvsmuhgrass

Solia 1" is amazing! Better than the Chi and better than the Maxiglide. I'm in love! My hair is straight and shiny, but with body and looks healthy. Other flat irons always made my hair look flat and greasy. In love. :love:

GIRL!!! Isn't it fabulous?!?!?! I bought it but put it away for a few weeks. I actually used it yesterday and oh muh gootness.... it is GREAT!!!

4EverDetermined

I just saw this sale but Viviscal extra strength 60ct is selling for $39.99 at Walgreens.com. Unfortunately the sale ends today. You can also use coupon code 15HOLIDAY for $6.00 off,expires tomorrow
ETA FREE STANDARD SHIPPING

Last edited:

Ogoma

Still waiting on two packages :cry2:. As I am traveling this evening, if they don't come today I would not get them until 2013.

kellistarr

It's December 24th and I'm finally getting my Cream & Coco order. Talk about cutting it close for XMAS! Despite the DELAY, these products look really good.

Eucalyptus Lemongrass Hair Honey
Clover Honey Shine Syrup
Black Candied Amber Soap Syrup
Black Lemon Sugar Face Polish
Hawaiian Volcano Mini Bar

She fills the bottles up and everything is well presented. I look forward to reviewing my share of the goods.

Lita

It's December 24th and I'm finally getting my Cream & Coco order. Talk about cutting it close for XMAS! Despite the DELAY, these products look really good.

Eucalyptus Lemongrass Hair Honey
Clover Honey Shine Syrup
Black Candied Amber Soap Syrup
Black Lemon Sugar Face Polish
Hawaiian Volcano Mini Bar

She fills the bottles up and everything is well presented. I look forward to reviewing my share of the goods.

kellistarr Glad you got your order,can't wait to get my order..Please give a review.

I brought the
-hair honey
-honey shine
-pink cookie bar soap
Some poo bars & other stuff..

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

I remembered wanting that Hair Honey and a couple other things on that C&C site, but didn't get anything.:spinning:

I am going to do a mini Soultanicals Haul soon tho'. Imma wait & see if they have a sale around MLK Day 1st tho':look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

I remember also looking at that ACV Rinse, but hate mixing stuff also that Gnache DC'er (which is cubed and has to be mixed with hot water).:yawn:

I ain't tryna' work that hard. Lawd...just let me unscrew the top, Slap some on and go!:lol:

Renewed1

@Lita

I remember also looking at that ACV Rinse, but hate mixing stuff also that Gnache DC'er (which is cubed and has to be mixed with hot water).:yawn:

I ain't tryna' work that hard. Lawd...just let me unscrew the top, Slap some on and go!:lol:

Girl me 2! I just bought the last Jar of Joe. I have a feeling it's going to be really good for my hair.

Lita

Lita

I remembered wanting that Hair Honey and a couple other things on that C&C site, but didn't get anything.:spinning:

I am going to do a mini Soultanicals Haul soon tho'. Imma wait & see if they have a sale around MLK Day 1st tho':look:

IDareT'sHair I'm waiting to do a mini hail for Soultincals too..Can't wait.

Happy Hair Growing!

classoohfive

Finally received my Henna Sooq order, a month later. My amla isn't there, and it's the reason my order was delayed in the first place (there was a release date pending, then the date was pushed further, and then it finally cleared and shipped). :perplexed There's nothing in my account saying I'm receiving a separate package or anything else considering the amla powder.

I emailed them. I'm irritated, but not mad because they tend to have good customer service. :) I still have a little bit of amla powder left so I'll be able to touch up in the meantime. :yep: