BEWARE of the Angry Watchmen

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Sharing a sermon by Pastor Carter Conlon, based on his dream and speaking on the parable of the bride in the Book of Solomon...

... not intended for debate...

This sermon gets progressively intense... so, some quiet time to listen would be needed.

Please, I pray the Holy Spirit guides you to the message and I humbly ask that you watch/listen the entire sermon before commenting ..
~God bless~

Part 1
YouTube - Beware of the Angry Watchmen (1/5) - Times Square Church

Part 2
YouTube - Beware of the Angry Watchmen (2/5) - Times Square Church

Part 3
YouTube - Beware of the Angry Watchmen (3/5) - Times Square Church

Part 4
YouTube - Beware of the Angry Watchmen (4/5) - Times Square Church

Part 5
YouTube - Beware of the Angry Watchmen (5/5) - Times Square Church

God can't be pleased with the abuse of His Bride by Shemei

Last edited:

Laela

I agree... it is. That sermon was in 2007....

I hope other take the time to watch it, for many reasons....

maxineshaw

Thank you Laela. I did watch the entire message, and I HIGHLY recommend that others follow Laela's advice: take some quiet time and listen. Truly listen and absorb what this man is saying. It's a message worth hearing.

I especially enjoyed the ending and when he spoke of the veil and Christ seeing us as we are. No one can take that away from us.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Laela, thanks for sharing this. I will be able to listen later this evening.

You are such a blessing and I "know" this is a timely message.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I just finished listening to it and WOW! I loved the example of the prodigal son running home and the father saw the other son that had stayed going out towards the prodigal but the father thought to outrun the son who had stayed because he knew that son would condem the other who left and make him feel inferior. There are so many times in my life where God outran those that would have been quick to condemn me and make me change my mind about even returning. Thank you Father!

Xaragua

Thanks Leala, for this wonderful message. The last part especially when the lady was speaking hit home.

Laela

Can the person give me a synopsis for the Deaf girl up in CF? i'd like to know

Here's the gist of his message (in red):

Beware of the Angry Watchmen

April 26th, 2010
There is a false revival on the rise. It is the rise of the angry watchman who will cast stones at those who have gone astray from the Lord. This false revival consists of ministers who have led people away from the truth through legalism and a misguided prosperity gospel. They will forbid and command prodigals not to come into the presence of God until you work your way back into His favor through human effort and religion. We must not remove the veil from the Bride of Christ. Only the Bridegroom has the right and righteousness to remove the veil of His Betrothed, The Bride of Christ! Woe to him who would presume upon his own deceptions of self-righteousness to be worthy to remove the veil! We have a righteousness that cannot be taken away from us because Jesus is our veil.
Carter Conlon, one of the preaching pastors at Times Square Church founded by David Wilkerson, preached this message at TSC on 10-28-07. He relates a dream he had that disturbed him greatly from which he drew this powerful message, in which he foretells of the emergence of yet another false prophetic movement that will emerge in the last days that will be driven by a company of false prophets who believe and proclaim that they have been appointed by God to berate, castigate, judge, and condemn the precious Bride of Christ for whom Christ died to purchase her for His own eternal possession with His precious shed blood!
Pastor Conlon prophesies about a time in the last days when many spiritual prodigals are going to suddenly begin to realize they have been duped into becoming a part of the false movements that exist in this hour which have drawn many believers away from their first love to follow after false self-aggrandizing prophets building their own personal kingdoms. They will be preaching legalism, relgious works, and condemnation, telling the prodigals they cannot come back to God because they are so unclean and spiritually defiled that God will not receive them back. It will be a false revival, what the Apostle Paul called a departure from the faith, apostasy.
Carter announces God sent him to the pulpit to issue the strongest of warnings to these false prophets: “Jesus is not going to let you touch the Bride of Christ! You must not remove the veil of Christ! You must not touch MY Bride!”

Oh, Saints of God, you MUST hear this message! The Spirit bears witness to it! I believe it is 100% of God! Moreover, I believe the “movement” he prophesied of is already here, led by some of the false prophets of Baal, Baalam prophets, who have their own agenda for building their own kingdoms, who are demanding and commanding the undying loyalty of their followers as well as huge portions of their hard earned money in these desperate times to support their earthly selfish endeavors. These false prophets are becoming more and more brazen and militant in their designs of extortion of the people of God, claiming to have special powers and authority that they wield around to lord over their followers!
“Come out from among them!” the Spirit of the Lord is saying. “Separate yourselves from these false pharisaical prophets! Return to Me, your first love! And I will in no wise cast you out!” says the Bridegroom.
Romans 4
Abraham Justified by Faith
1 What then shall we say that Abraham, the forefather of us Jews, discovered in this matter? 2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3 What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.” 4 Now to anyone who works, their wages are not credited to them as a gift, but as an obligation. 5 However, to anyone who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness. 6 David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of those to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:
7 “Blessed are those
whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed are those
whose sin the Lord will never count against them.”
9 Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness. 10 Under what circumstances was it credited? Was it after he was circumcised, or before? It was not after, but before!

luthiengirlie

Here's the gist of his message (in red):

Beware of the Angry Watchmen

April 26th, 2010
There is a false revival on the rise. It is the rise of the angry watchman who will cast stones at those who have gone astray from the Lord. This false revival consists of ministers who have led people away from the truth through legalism and a misguided prosperity gospel. They will forbid and command prodigals not to come into the presence of God until you work your way back into His favor through human effort and religion. We must not remove the veil from the Bride of Christ. Only the Bridegroom has the right and righteousness to remove the veil of His Betrothed, The Bride of Christ! Woe to him who would presume upon his own deceptions of self-righteousness to be worthy to remove the veil! We have a righteousness that cannot be taken away from us because Jesus is our veil.
Carter Conlon, one of the preaching pastors at Times Square Church founded by David Wilkerson, preached this message at TSC on 10-28-07. He relates a dream he had that disturbed him greatly from which he drew this powerful message, in which he foretells of the emergence of yet another false prophetic movement that will emerge in the last days that will be driven by a company of false prophets who believe and proclaim that they have been appointed by God to berate, castigate, judge, and condemn the precious Bride of Christ for whom Christ died to purchase her for His own eternal possession with His precious shed blood!
Pastor Conlon prophesies about a time in the last days when many spiritual prodigals are going to suddenly begin to realize they have been duped into becoming a part of the false movements that exist in this hour which have drawn many believers away from their first love to follow after false self-aggrandizing prophets building their own personal kingdoms. They will be preaching legalism, relgious works, and condemnation, telling the prodigals they cannot come back to God because they are so unclean and spiritually defiled that God will not receive them back. It will be a false revival, what the Apostle Paul called a departure from the faith, apostasy.
Carter announces God sent him to the pulpit to issue the strongest of warnings to these false prophets: “Jesus is not going to let you touch the Bride of Christ! You must not remove the veil of Christ! You must not touch MY Bride!”

Oh, Saints of God, you MUST hear this message! The Spirit bears witness to it! I believe it is 100% of God! Moreover, I believe the “movement” he prophesied of is already here, led by some of the false prophets of Baal, Baalam prophets, who have their own agenda for building their own kingdoms, who are demanding and commanding the undying loyalty of their followers as well as huge portions of their hard earned money in these desperate times to support their earthly selfish endeavors. These false prophets are becoming more and more brazen and militant in their designs of extortion of the people of God, claiming to have special powers and authority that they wield around to lord over their followers!
“Come out from among them!” the Spirit of the Lord is saying. “Separate yourselves from these false pharisaical prophets! Return to Me, your first love! And I will in no wise cast you out!” says the Bridegroom.
Romans 4
Abraham Justified by Faith
1 What then shall we say that Abraham, the forefather of us Jews, discovered in this matter? 2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3 What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.” 4 Now to anyone who works, their wages are not credited to them as a gift, but as an obligation. 5 However, to anyone who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness. 6 David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of those to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:
7 “Blessed are those
whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed are those
whose sin the Lord will never count against them.”
9 Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness. 10 Under what circumstances was it credited? Was it after he was circumcised, or before? It was not after, but before!

It doesn't sound like Messianic or Nazerenes but it sounds unfamilar. I don't know name/claim/seed money movement?

Laela

^^^ not for discussion, as to not cause confusion. I'm just sharing this powerful Word. Keeping our spiritual eyes and ears open... Amen

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I listened to all 5 videos awhile ago and did not feel moved by it (No offense to you, Laela...I'm talking purely about the message that Carter Conlon provided in the videos you posted). His emotions did not seem genuine, and it sounded like he was taking up for sin. Does he believe in universal salvation (everyone will eventually be saved)? Or does he believe that the people he considers "angry watchmen" are unsaved and going to Hell, and everyone they judge, put down, etc. will go to Heaven? How does he determine who's an angry watchmen? Don't Christians talk about sinners everyday? And these same Christians have sin in their life too?

PinkPebbles

Laela - I will respect your wishes and try not to force a discussion. But I feel led to share this...

The sermon was powerful and indeed needed to be shared. I will never forget the day that I've sinned in the eyes of God. I thought that I would never experience his presence, grace, and love again.

But the Lord spoke to my heart. I opened up my bible and it landed on Psalm 32:5 And I cried, and cried and blessed the name of the Lord.

I'm thankful that God doesn't look at me like how man does. I'm thankful that I can go to the throne of grace and receive his mercy and forgiveness while He can still be found.

I'm thankful that God can look into the depth of my soul, and deepest part of my heart and see my sorrows and regrets. I'm thankful that God loves me and if I want to be kept He will lead and guide me into all truth and righteousness. His amazing grace will keep me from falling again. His amazing grace will allow my mind to stay focus on Him, and not what man says. Because all power and might belongs to God.

If it wasn't for God's love, warm embrace I'd be bitter with a harden heart. Not able to neither forgive nor receive forgiveness for myself. I'm thankful that I'm free. I'm thankful that God has shown me how to be sensitive to the needs of others b/c He has done it for me. Thank you Jesus that You see the best in me.

Psalm 32
1Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
3When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
4For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
5I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
6For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
7Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
8I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
9Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
10Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about. 11Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Laela

:yep: :love2:

Amen.... :Rose:

I'm thankful that God doesn't look at me like how man does. I'm thankful that I can go to the throne of grace and receive his mercy and forgiveness while He can still be found.

I'm thankful that God can look into the depth of my soul, and deepest part of my heart and see my sorrows and regrets. I'm thankful that God loves me and if I want to be kept He will lead and guide me into all truth and righteousness. His amazing grace will keep me from falling again. His amazing grace will allow my mind to stay focus on Him, and not what man says. Because all power and might belongs to God .