Claudie's Elixir/Bee Mine - Opinions Please!

ThickRoot

Ladies,

This is really a fragrane question. I've used the Bee Mine Growth Serum and the Mango or Strawberry-Kiwi smell IMO covers the sulfur pretty well, BUT the fruity smell is so loud.

Ques: I'm interestd in trying the Claudie's Elixir, I see she has various fragrances but are they strong like the Bee Mine? :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've had Claudie's Scalp Exlir. I didn't 'specify' any particular fragrance, but what I was sent, I thought was strong. *that was before i knew i had options*:lol:

I've also used both BeeMine's (Kiwi Strawberry & Mango). I Personally 'prefer' Claudies Exlir.

ThickRoot

Thanks, IDareT'sHair!

I tried both the Bee Mine too. I think maybe I'll go ahead and try the scalp elixir from Claudie's she's got a million fragrances.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

Amazhaan

I've used CE before and love it... I ordered the lovespell fragrance and asked for samples in 2 or 3 other options that I wanted to buy..and fell in love with the Tropical Blend scent!

So I'd suggest ordering a regular one and asking for a few samples of the ones you're on the fences about.

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

ThickRoot

Amazhaan

Didn't even occur to me to ask for samples. Thanks, I'm gonna do that right now.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

mzsophisticated26

I brought the Claudies elixir in the beginning of my hair journey when she only had 2 scents. I used it maybe 3 times because i could not take the tropical smell. I brought beemine serum but the kiwi strawberry was really strong but a pleasant smell

Lita

I have my Mom & Aunt using Claudie's for the past couple of years..Both (great results) the scent they like is rose because its soft....(pomade-sulfur)

Happy Hair Growing!