Aveda Detoxifier OR / Bentonite Clay...for GOOD cleanse/unclogging

Lebiya

I need to run out Today and pick up a good detoxifier which will clean my hair and unclog my scalp pores throughly, but Im not sure what to get.

I plan to do a Henna treatment so I need to get a clean scalp/hair before.

Any suggestions on a good clarifier?

So far I have Aveda Detoxifier OR / Bentonite Clay

msa

I love bentonite clay. But, I don't know if I'd do it before henna. I'm not sure that you should clarify before a henna treatment because henna itself can cause some dryness.

winnettag

Aveda detoxifier was discontinued and I can only find it on eBay. Do you still see it in stores there?
I do love it though. I bought 3 bottles on eBay.

poookie

go with the bentonite clay!!! it clarifies like a dream. just make sure to use a deep conditioner afterwards, so your hair won't be too dry after your henna treatment.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I found the Aveda hair detoxifier at a BBS near my job, you can only find it out different small places only. It makes my hair and scalp clean as a whistle.

Lebiya

Ooooooook so its not good to clarify before henna because henna can cause dryness?....but what if I do a good deep conditioner after? Is that ok then??

I actually didn't know that they stopped the making the detoxifier, I will check anyway though and if they truly have, and if so I will see what else they have.