Aussie Moist Condish. VS. Aussie Deeep 3 Min. Moisture Treatment?

moriahar

I have tried Aussie Deeep 3 minute moisture treatment and I LOVE it. I use it once a week. Deeep makes my hair soft, bodiful, and shiny. Not to mention that I love its light tropical scent that lasts all week and seems to be reactivate with the steam of my shower.
I have enough Deeep for one more treatment so its time to get more but before I do....
I also see that just about everyone here SWEARS by Aussie Moist Condish. Has anyone tried both?
What ae your thoughts???

fyb87

I used Aussie Moist for the first time last week and I loved it very much as it is thick and creamy! I used it with my Castor Oil and my hair felt really good. Since I am in the hide your hair challenge I have my hair twisted and won't wash again until tomorrow. I bought the huge bottle since I have so much hair. But, this will now be a staple for me. Never used the deep conditioner since I just started using Elasta DPR-11 (never deep conditioned before and this is now a staple too).

finickyone

I use both & they are definitely keepers for me. I am in my 10th month of transistion & I am still amazed how well this stuff works for my thick 4b hair.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I love both and I am 10mon post as well. I too am amazed at how well tey work on my hair. I think this will carry me through to Nov, when its time to relax.

BC2/4/06

Stick with Aussie DEEEP!

Aussie Moist does nothing for my natural 4b hair.

I do not detangle without my DEEEP. The only drawback is that I was concerned about the cones in DEEP as I like to cowash as often as possible.

I would suggest you try Aussie Moist because it is even cheaper than Deep, but Deep works best for my hair.

Any long term Moist or Deeep users concerned about the cones in these products?

moriahar

I think I'll replace my Deeep and also get a bottle of Moist just to compare(and also for when I try my hand at cowashing). I really like the deep but am willing to try other stuff!

I just have to watch out cause I have a tendency to be a PJ. :D

almondjoi85

I tried Moist but it didn't really do much for my hair, it was just okay. I'll try it again now that I'm back off vacation... maybe my hair just needed something more intense at that point.

SweetSpirit86

I recently realized (after much research) my hair is the opposite of most of yours lol. I have low porosity hair...and as much as some articles say it isn't a problem...oh yeah it is. Stuff often just sits on my hair. Does absolutely NOTHING for it. Deeep, on the other hand, somehow manages to get in. Even without heat. This is the first staple I've found. I've been using it for a week and my hair feels much nicer. I had almost resigned myself to thinking my hair was just meant to feel like straw lol.