August 2,3,4...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Brownie518

I'm going to sit all day with NG Oil on scalp and Njoi's Ayurvedic on my length. Late tonight, I'll wash with Go Moist, do a 15min run with Claudie's Reconstructor, and then DC with NG Mango Coconut Water. I'll leave that on for at least an hour with a plastic cap. I might add some tea under my DC.

My leave in will be CD Monoi Anti Breakage spray with HH Soft Coconut Marshmallows, sealed with Nourish Oil.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I deep conditioned overnight with Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Deep mixed with Honey and Grapeseed Oil, I can't decide what to do next.

I'll probably do the following:
- Shampoo with Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra Smoothing Shampoo
- Detangle with Yes to Carrots Conditioner
- Leave-in Kinky Curly Knot Today mixed 50:50 with water
- Seal with Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Style with ????

I ended up doing a Curlformers set with Jane Carter's Wrap and Roll. My hair is really soft, but there is very little curl definition. The hair curled for the most part, but it feels like it will frizz out where it hasn't already. (Headed to the Setting to Success thread for tips)

MsJellie

I'm going to co-wash and then put in some two-strand twists in preparation for a twist out later this week.

Evo-ny

Henna'd, indigo'd, now I'm DCing with a mixture of whipped shea butter, Kenra moisturizing condish, and Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment.

I think this is going to be my best DC concotion ever!

cutenss

I am going to clarify. Then I am going to try an avocado, banana, and olive oil DC. I will moisturize DC after if I feel the need. Then pony as usual. I need to buy some rollers, and try roller setting again, since I have a bonnet dryer.

Ogoma

Trim and then normal weekend routine:

- Wash with Ouidad Curl Co-Wash
- Finger Detangle and condition with TJ TTT
- Oil, CJ Curl Rehab as leave-in, PBN Murumuru Moisture Milk to seal
- Put into one French braid going down