August 2,3,4...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Come on Fine-Foxy Ladies! :grin:

Let's Do this! What Are YOU Doing This Weekend to Nurture & Nourish YOUR Hair??????

TeeBee

It's my 3 years Natural-versary weekend!! Doing my first ever flexi set today. SO EXCITED :D Just got off work (third shift, represent!) bout to take a nap. When I wake I'll : *wash w/ CURLS cleanser *deep condition w/ Organix Keratin Oil condish *Set on jumbo flex rods using Carol's Daughter Macadamia Heat Setting Foam. Wish me luck!!

kupenda

Gonna do a tea rinse with green tea when I get home, DC with a few leftover conditioners and jardin oil, detangle, and twist with Qhemet MTCG. Use Hairveda Whipped Gelly for hold. Seal with HH Amazon Butter and leave the twists in all weekend.

Lilmama1011

Shampoo hair (which i usually do monthly and in between use cleansing conditioners but want treatment to take better) and do a avocado treatment with honey and olive oil and determine after that if i will deep condition with the rest of many miracle seven conditioner which i have abandoned for a while and think i will get one or two uses out of it

Lilmama1011

Gonna do a tea rinse with green tea when I get home, DC with a few leftover conditioners and jardin oil, detangle, and twist with Qhemet MTCG. Use Hairveda Whipped Gelly for hold. Seal with HH Amazon Butter and leave the twists in all weekend.

kupenda do you do the tea rinse on freshly washed hair?

Blessed&higlyflavoured

Nothing :)
For the first time in years my hair is 100% content. I don't know how long its going to last.
So I'm going to dedicate this weekend to my career plans. I need to be able to afford better products next fiscal year ;)

Britt

I'm going to comb out my straw set and wash my hair w/ Dr Bronners baby mild soap and dc with Darcy Botanicals pumpkin seed or their moisturizing conditioner.

nerdography

I was going to get my hair relaxed, but I found a negative review for the salon I was going to. The woman said that they left the relaxer on to long a burned off her hair. So, I'm on the hunt for another salon now, or might end up doing it myself.

I thought it would be nice to not do my own hair for once, ugh :nono: No one will care about your hair more than you do.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I am going to do an Emergencee treatment on my hurr. After I will DC with either Humectress/Alter Ego. Then a lovely rollerset. I am not sure if I will do pin curls or wrap it. Decisions, decisions, LOL!

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo w/ Dabur Vatika Oil

Clarify and Chelate using Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo follow w/ Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo

Do a Reconstructive treatment using Mill Creek Botanicals Biotin Conditioner

DC w/ with stream using a mixture of SD's Vanilla Silk and Silk SD's Avocado Pudding on top of a Red Rooibus and Black Ceylon Tea Mixture

Rinse and Detangle using Trader Joes Nourish Spa or my Slippy Rinsing Conditioning Mix

Apply Leave Ins: ACV Solution, SSI Moisture Mist, Claudies Mango Creme Rinse topped w/ Claudies Satin Hair Daily Moisturizer, seal w/ Saravun Broccoli Seed Oil Blend and apply Phyto PhytoKeratine Reparative Serum to My Ends

Air Dry using the banding method and bun to my hearts content :love:!

Last edited:

veesweets

Already prepoo'd with EVCO during my workout and cleansed with HV amala cream rinse. Gonna DC with Jessicurl DT and do an ACV rinse.

RngdeCurls

Mix up whatever oils I have around the house for a hot oil treatment.

Apply my concoction and then sit under my dryer for about 20-30 minutes.

Finger detangle with my Suave Tropical Coconut cowash conditioner. Then rinse out and make about 4 chunky twists under running water.

After that dries about 70% (with the help of an old t-shirt), rub in olive oil and finish sealing with shea butter then cornrow to let it dry completely.

The next day I'm going to re-moisten and then throw it in a bun for the next 3 days.

Pretty simple regimen but time will tell if this helps me to retain length a little better.

Ann0804

Overnight prepoo with Camille rose hair growth serum (haven't used this since last summer, but I've started using it again for pre poos).

Cowash with wen apple

Use my leave- in Giovanni direct, and cantu to style my hair into flat twists.

kupenda

kupenda do you do the tea rinse on freshly washed hair?

Lilmama1011

Whoops! Forgot to mention my shampoo! Yes, im gonna do a tea rinse on freshly washed hair. I doubt it would be able to fully soak in if the scalp had buildup (like mine currently does)

Shampoo with Bobeam Acv and bentonite after a prepoo with Wild Growth and Jardin oil

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tonight:
Cowashed with: Curls Coconut Sublime Conditioner
Protein Rx under dryer with: Claudie Renew Protein Rx
Steam: MHC Olive You over a cup of Columbian Coffee
ACV Rinse: Nexxus Ensure
Tea = Marshmallow Root/Leave-In/Oil & Dry under Dryer

Rozlewis

Tonight:
Pre-poo with Vatika oil under conditioning cap for 30 mins.
Shampoo with KeraCare
Rinse, towel dry, detangle
Apply Henna, baggy leave-in overnight

Tomorrow:
Rinse with V05 cheapie conditioner
DC for 30 mins with steam using Bee Mine Beeutiful
Apply leave-ins KeraCare and It's a 10
Rollerset

leiah

Cowash with tresemme anti breakage
Oil & taliah waajid pmb for leave ins
1 braid
Seal ends & smooth with my crisco, amla, sunflower, olive, castor oil blend
Eco styler edges gel
Try to leave hair alone for a while

30something

Going to deep condition with my $3 Aussie 3 minute miracle hoping it can match my expensive almost $20 joico moisture recovery treatment balm.. I suspect this weekend will result in disappointment... if not I will be elated!! Will air dry in a Bantu knots using Original moxie everyday leave in and OHM burnt sugar on sunday or saturday

NIN4eva

I'm 6 weeks post relaxer and I will be doing an aphogee 2 step with AO Honeysuckle rose. Then moisturize/seal and then blowdry just enough to loosen my new growth to help with manageability. Although I work out every day I'm going to only co-wash or wash twice a week so that I can blowdry my roots to make the rest of this stretch (12 weeks minimum) easier. I'm also going to try to bun mostly for at least that long. There's so much humidity now it won't really hold a style anyway.

On second thought, some of the above sounds like it belongs in that Famous Last Phrases Before a Setback thread, so maybe I'll just pontytail rollerset and sit myself under the dryer instead of blowdrying :look:

Last edited:

overtherainbow

Today I:
Clarified with CD's clarifying shampoo (the only CD product that wont snatch me bald)
DC'd with Loreal Evercreme masque
Did a length check (officially full shoulder length :))

Later I'll twist with shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie, cheap gel and coconut oil for a twist out.

Stormy

Took my twists out last night. Giving my hair a break from braids and twists. Doing my first Keratin treatment and praying.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I deep conditioned overnight with Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Deep mixed with Honey and Grapeseed Oil, I can't decide what to do next.

I'll probably do the following:
- Shampoo with Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra Smoothing Shampoo
- Detangle with Yes to Carrots Conditioner
- Leave-in Kinky Curly Knot Today mixed 50:50 with water
- Seal with Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Style with ????