October 25,26,27..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Come On Lovely Ladies.....Let's Knock out this last Weekend in October and do some Hurr!:grin:

What Will YOU do this Weekend To Nurture & Nourish YOUR Hair??????

so1913

Same routine every weekend...overnight oiling Saturday night with new oil (Neelibhringadi Oil), wash Sunday with new ayurvedic shampoo bar (Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations), detangle and leave in with KCKT, style and diffuse with Obia Natural Hair Care products.

KinkyGenius

Did my hair last night, was too antsy to see if I had heat damage from straightening my hair:

Prepoo: Black Tea, Nettle Tea and Burdock Root Tea + Hairveda Vatika Frosting + AO GPB + TRESemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner
Cleanse: Creme of Nature Sunflower & Coconut Detangling Conditioning Shampoo
DC: Claudie’s Hair Revitalizer Kpangnan Coconut Hydrating Deep Conditioner
Leave-ins: Chi Keratin Leave-In Conditioner + Entwine Afrodisia Exotique Leave-In Hair Potion + Hairveda Jardin Conditioning and Softening Herbal Oil
Drying: Air dry in braids over night to stretch

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo w/ MoptopMavens ayurvedic prepoo treatment

Co Cleanse w/ HairVeda Amala Creme Rinse

DC w/ Silk Dreams Shea What Deux over Coffee w/ steam

Apply leave ins: ACV solution,SSI Moisture Mist, SD Wg condish , seal with SSI pumpkin seed defrizzer mixed w/ castor oil and Phyto PhytoKeratine Serum on the ends

And style :spinning:!

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Prepoo/detangle with sunflower/coconut oil mix.
Shampoo with Elasta QP Creme & Conditioning Shampoo
DC with SD Mocha Silk Infusion
DC with SD Chocolate Bliss
Moisturize and seal with HH Mango Colada, sealed with sunflower oil and HH Mango Cloud.

Beamodel

CoWash - HV Moist 24/7
DC - Jesdicurl Deep Treatment
Leave In - HH SCM w/ PBN Muru Muru
Seal - HV Vatika Frosting & HH Caramel Frapp

ronie

Overnight prepoo: hairveda vatika frosting
Co cleanse: as I am coconut cowash
DC: Darcy's botanicals deep conditioning mask
Leave in: SD wheat germ butter
Twist with oyin whipped Shea butter in almond scent.
This was completed last night.
Did the same routine for my 3 year old daughter. We ll both be wearing our twist outs this weekend.

SingBrina

I am going to wash and deep condition with Frutis caffinated hair wash line. Also add a coffee rinse before the deep condition. Will continue doing the inversion method before bed. My hair is braided so won't be doing anything else. :)

tapioca_pudding

Overnight Prepoo with JBCO

Tomorrow -
Shampoo with Aveda Dry Remedy
DC with Aveda Dry Remedy + JBCO
Leave in of Choice (haven't decided yet)
Seal with JBCO Serum
Cornrow braid out with rollers on the end
Trying to decide if I want to airdry or dry under my Pibbs

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Kicking my feet up and relaxing. I've had senegalese twists since this past Tuesday and I've literally done nothing to them. I will probably hunt for some braid spray this weekend so I can moisturize next week.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
Finally took my box braids out..
Clarified with ORS creamy aloe
Shampoo with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter shampoo
Protein treatment with Palmers Protein Pack (3)
DC with Tressemme Naturals Conditioner
Leave in is Kinky Curly Knot today
Flat iron

youwillrise

already washed & dc'ed last night (thursday)...so ill just baggy tonight & tomorrow night. a quick conditioning, remoisturize & baggy on sunday night.

Sholapie

Tonight, heavy oil with coconut oil.
Tommorrow shampoo with L'oreal ever sleek
Aphogee 2 step (or maybe cassia)
DC with Keracare humecto
Airdry and bun

Lissa0821

Deep condition on dry hair with Shea Moistures Anti-breakage mask mixed with honey. Wash and conditon with Shea Moisture yucca shampoo and conditioner, with an oil rinse using African Healing Oyl. Rollerset with Shea Moisture mist, Nene's Secret Leave in and Sunflower oil. Sat under the dry for 30 minutes and air dryed overnight.

Stormy

Tonight (or tomorrow depending on how I feel) is take-down time for me. I'll be taking down my twists, then doing a pre-poo with V-05 conditioner. Then a shampoo and deep condition with probably my Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Lavender since I need to use that up, and roller setting to stretch it out for the week. I'm only leaving my hair out for one week.

Rozlewis

Henna head weekend.

Tonight: Apply Kera Veda oil to scalp, massage, sit under conditioning cap, shampoo, apply henna. Leave in overnight.

Tomorrow: Wash out henna, DC with some good moisturizing conditioner under steam, do a ponytail set and call it a day.

Ann0804

DC: with a mixture of products
Cowash: mixture of Wen mango & 613
Detangle with: CJ curl rehab
Seal: jojoba oil
Air dry hair in 6 braids, style hair into loose twist using SM curl smoothie.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Spritzed Hair with Garden Of Wisdom's Hydrolyzed Protein
Applied Affirm's Preservo
Based with Mizani Butter Blends Base
Relaxed with Affirm Mild (Lye)
Used Affirm 5n1 Mid-Step
Washed with Color Coded LIV Neutralizing 'Poo
Applied AE Garlic Plastic Cap 20-30 minutes
Used Affirm's Sustenance under dryer
Steamed with Nature Ego's Avocado DC'er over a Cup of Columbian Coffee
Tea Rinse (Black)/Leave-In/Oil & Dry under Dryer
Will probably use Vatika Frosting or Mizani Intensive Nighttime Rx.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
My boss let me out of work 30 minutes early so I DCed my hair as I ate dinner. I washed it out. Rollerset. Now I am sitting under my dryer surfing on my phone. After I am done I will brush the curls out and out my hair in a high bun. I no longer wrap my hair.

lamaria211

I just clarified with Nairobi Detox poo now im Dcing overnight with SD vanilla silk cream dc. Tomorrow ill rinse and use SD wheat germ butter condish as my leave in

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
If I make it off the couch, I'm doing Curlformers:
- As I Am Cowash
- Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner to detangle
- Oyin Hair Dew for leave-in
- Oyin Shine and Define to set

I'm hoping the shine & define works for this because I don't have any other use for it.

nemi95

Tomorrow I will henna, co-wash with V05 , then DC with heat using Giovanni DC and coconut oil, apply As I Am leave-in. Then use carols daughter blow dry cream, then blow dry & flat iron.

cutenss

I used my Mud Puddles for the first time. I think I like it. I need to use it a few more times, but I think I like it. Then I DC'ed with my HOT cap for 30 minutes with the Komaza Olive Oil Mask. I do like this, a lot. I will be reordering this. After I rinsed with ACV. My hair was very soft.

After my rinsed I used the SM Yucca & Aloe Thickening Growth Milk. I really like this too. I am going to go buy two more tomorrow , before the sale ends at CVS. I sealed that in with the SM Deep Treatment Masque (hate this as a DC). I decided to try a twistout again. I #fail at these, but since my hair is so moisturized, I decided to give it another go.

alove15

I put in marley twists! Hopefully they last till December.
Prep:
-Shampoo w/ herbal essences hello hydration
-DC w/ Giovanni 50/50
-Curlformers w/ Giovanni direct leave in

Twists:
-Spritzed each section lightly w/ water, then applied Darcy's pumpkin conditioner and ecostyler clear gel before twisting.
-It only took 3 hours! And that's because I had to get the hang of the invisible root method.
-I used janet collection noir and only went through 2 and 3/4 packs.