October 25,26,27..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

krissyhair

I'm visiting my home girl in her new city so I have to keep it simple to avoid taking over her whole bathroom and bedroom. I'm wearing braid outs with lots of olive oil and the tiniest bit of KCCC you've ever seen. It was just the amount left on the walls of the jar. Now I can get rid of it after 18 months of Kinky Curly lovin.

TeeBee

Refreshed this Braidout with Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave in spray + Curls Milkshake. I'm smelling toooo YUM YUM right now.

EnExitStageLeft

TeeBee

I was so close to buying the curls products last night per your review via Youtube. I was a disciplined PJ though and walk out of the BSS with nothing lol.

TeeBee

TeeBee I was so close to buying the curls products last night per your review via Youtube. I was a disciplined PJ though and walk out of the BSS with nothing lol.
Even though you're missing out (lol)..I'm glad you were able to resist temptation!! There are so many discount codes floating around for CURLS right now, been wanting to jump on sooo many! BUT. I'm holding out for BOGO.

chelleypie810

Caved and relaxed after 11 weeks post.

DC w/ hair chemist coconut repair-amazing stuff btw

On way to hairdresser for roller set and blow out.

myronnie

Henna time! :)
Prepoo with Claudie's vere oil under Claudie's Fortifying Hair Conditioner
Clarify with VO5 shampoo
Henna for some hours
Then I'm going to try the Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss again (hopefully will continue to get great results!)

Bun Mistress

So my weekend plans have been ruined! So I am doing my hair. Last night oiled my hair with coffee sulfor pomade, then today oiled and oiled tonic. Finally washed. I shampooed with a new shampoo! It was amesome, then quick conditioned. Now DCing and steaming with Aveda Dry Remedy.

lovelycurls

Dye hair with shea moisture color system
Cleanse with SM raw shampoo
Deep treatment with SM raw deep masque
Final tea rinse
Apply leave in conditioner
Twist up

yuhlovevybz

Going to do a DC then clarify and straighten. Haven't washed my hair in 2 weeks and it is itchy, smelly and disgusting. I say never again but I can't wash n go in this 30 degree weather. :nono: