Anyone Really Get 1 inch a month? If so pls come in

QueenFee

Between drinking lots of water, wgho and weekly ayurveda treatments, my hair grows like a weed- consistently 3/4 to 1 inch a month. I've been stretching since the end of September and I measured a little over 4 inches of ng about a week ago. I just added nioxin to the mix, taking 2xday and I'm pretty sure it's gonna have my hair growing like crazy.

What kind of treatments are u working with? Specifics on that please =D

QueenFee

Oh and to answer the first three months of using mt with jbco was also the summer and I got abt 3 inches over three months. Wgo I got two inches in two months and MTG I can get a inch or 3/4 inch a month but a also baggy with that so yeah....dnt matter how much growth u get if u dnt take care of your ends it won't matter....I know nursing setback #5....hoping to make the most of this year and its growth.

ejfel

Without any growth aids, I get 0.5 inch a month. With vitamin A capsules diluted with oil on scalp, I get 0.8 inch. Now with MN (miconazole nitrate, cheap brand), I get a lot more, but don't have the exact number yet.

I've been doing this vitamin A thing for the past 6 months and went from ear to just past shoulder. I learned on a hair board from my country, where a lot of ladies and gents were getting 1.2-1.6 inch a month.

I've bought biotin and MSM from what I've learned on the english hair boards, but the pills are so big I don't like to take them. Plus I worry about my liver/kidney, I have a healthy diet, I don't think I need them. It's really unconfortable to swallow them for me, choked a few times...LOL. I threw out the bottles. =/

My hair doesn't like protein so I don't think I'll try megatek, and the sulphur one (MTG I think) was reported to be smelly.

I might try next castor oil too. :)

Anyone else have used vitamin A for hair growth? I know this thread is two+ years old. Anne26 - I tried doing a google search but I came up with nothing. I also tried messaging the OP but her message is not set up. I'm interested to know if this has worked for anyone else:perplexed