1 inch a month

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Vitamins give my hair a growth boost.....

I take these everyday and have been keeping it up since Nov of last year......
~Biotin 5000mcg
~MSM 500mcg
~B-100's
~Protein Tablets 200mcg

YummyC

AJamericanDiva said:
To be quite honest with you, people have this preconception that prenatal pills are better. I am pregnant now and to be honest with you, I would prefer taking my pre-pregnancy multivitamins which was GNC's Women's Ultra Mega. If you compare the amount of stuff you get in the Ultra Mega to what you're getting with prenatal pills, you're better off with the Ultra Mega. Also, because I'm pregnant, the vitamins have to be split between myself and baby. To be honest with you, I've just returned to my women's ultra mega. None of the vitamin levels are in toxic amounts that would harm the baby. I really feel prenatals weren't cutting it for me. It could have been the brands that I tried. Also, Biotin on it's own doesn't work as well as when you take it with other B complex vitamins. You should take a good multi and add the Biotin. That's my advice.

:) Did you say you were pregnant? CONGRATS!!!!

Diane71

Taking my vitamins faithfully every day...keeping my hair moisturized, leaving it alone and combing my hair out every 6 days, that's it. Also keeping those ends moist and wearing my hair up all the time is contributing to my fast hair growth, 1 1/2 in. a month.

Last edited: