Anyone not received good results with BT?

Amour

Hiya guys,

Think I will defo post an order for some BT before I finish all my money this month.
But I was just thinking to myself that I don't think I can recall anyone not getting good results... I'm just trying to see the odds of me getting similar results to you guys as I tried my own sulphur mix and can't say it really worked that well, so before i get all excite well extra excited wanted to know whether BT didn't work for some of you.. as if not it increases the chances it will work for me too :D

If BT did not work for you did a sulphur mix also not work for you?

If had good results with BT did you get good results with sulphur also?

Good results with BT but not with Sulphur

Good results with sulphur but not with BT

Havn't tried BT but had good results with sulphr mix

Haven't tried a sulphur mix but had good results with BT

Nice & Wavy

BT has sulphur in it...and it also contains coconut oil and an olive oil (can't remember the name)...so it is a sulphur product.

LaNecia

I never got a chance to give it a good try, I have two friends who were in need of it a lot more than I so I donated my two bottles that I had purchased.

I've since made a mix that also contains sulphur and am getting satisfactory results with that. I'm MUCH more consistent with this than the MTG due to the smell and oilyness factor of MTG.

I think if you purchase it, you won't be disappointed. It's a very nice blend! I give it 2 :up:

*ElleB

I think you should give it a try. (I have not tried it, however) But Everyone's hair is different. :)

baby42

i tryed the mtg use the a bottle full it work some what but was had to much oil in it and the smell:lol: but when i start amonth ago on bt it really took off the smell my hair is soft i can put it on and still go out with out smelling like bQ i tryed to make my own and it was a mess:lachen: so i only use sulfur in my ownsulfur 8 hair formula if you can use sulfur you should give it a try its very light too so i know i can use it this summer also and did i say my hair is growing lol you will be happy if you give it a shot let your pj kick in:) :) and go for it

NantanYah

I got a massive headache from using the BT. I'm guessing that I must be really sensitive to sulfur. When I sold it I got alot of replies... I mean alot! I think it must really work. I've seen plenty of raves about it. If only I could have tolerated it I would have continued using it but unfortunately, I tried it 2 times and could deal no longer. Maybe you will have better results. Anyway, it's definitely worth a shot.