ARE YOU STILL GETTING RESULTS FROM BT

Mandy4610

Hi Ladies, just wondering, a lot of ladies here (myself included) are jumping on the MN wagon. My Qs are:
1. Is anyone still using BT? Are you still getting good results/growth?
2. For those that have used both MN and BT, which do you think gave you the most growth?
TIA

yodie

I initially loved BT. Naturallady is a genius for creating it, however, it was very drying on my hair.

I love MN and the results I get from it.

sexyeyes3616

I was greatly disappointed by it after reading all of these rave reviews about it on here. My hair grew at the standard .5 inch a month. I will be trying the gro aut oil and using amla, shikaki, and reetha shampoo and see how that works out for me.

Artemis

I've been using BT since Oct I think, and though I only apply it to my nape and sides, I think it does work for me :yep: I am on a 2 wk break from it b/c I'll be relaxing this weekend (7 days wasn't enough of a break last time :ohwell:) it's been such a part of my routine, I cannot wait to get back on it, every other day.

I've been on a personal nape challenge that ends in Jan (when I update my Fotki). I will unlock it at that time so people can see the results. I did notice that I got 3/4" in my sides area in a month, but not like 1" per month or anything. I was more concerned about these areas filling in and getting thicker, not crazy growth. That's what I have vitamins for :)

Mandy4610

I've been using BT since Oct I think, and though I only apply it to my nape and sides, I think it does work for me :yep: I am on a 2 wk break from it b/c I'll be relaxing this weekend (7 days wasn't enough of a break last time :ohwell:) it's been such a part of my routine, I cannot wait to get back on it, every other day.

I've been on a personal nape challenge that ends in Jan (when I update my Fotki). I will unlock it at that time so people can see the results. I did notice that I got 3/4" in my sides area in a month, but not like 1" per month or anything. I was more concerned about these areas filling in and getting thicker, not crazy growth. That's what I have vitamins for :)
Thanks Girl. Its good to know that it is still working for you, because I just ordered myself to more bottles. I had to stock up while I can.

lolo2470

I was greatly disappointed by it after reading all of these rave reviews about it on here. My hair grew at the standard .5 inch a month. I will be trying the gro aut oil and using amla, shikaki, and reetha shampoo and see how that works out for me.

I've been using BT faithfully since April and my hair is also growing the standard .5 inch per month. Although, it has helped fill in some problem areas around my edges.

Soliel185

I'm still using it and still getting results. I think it's reeeeally helpful when it comes to keeping my scalp healthy, and softening my NG. I went from Midneck to APL in 5 1/2 months and I haven't stretched my NG yet but it looks about 3 - 4" unstraightened ( depending on where you look on my head ) . I like the scent of the scented version also so I will def continue using.

Last edited:

tdwillis

I used BT consistently for a couple of months. My hair grew thicker, not longer. I was OK with that. I tried MN, but my scalp broke out in pimples, so I had to stop. I finally tried Gro-Aut hair oil and that has seemed to work best for me. Thank goodness there are many ladies that create their own lines here-there's something for everyone.

MzOptimistic

When you get a chance, can you please pm the store where I can buy this shikaki and reetha shampoo and gro aut oil? Thanks in advance

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
BT helped my nape to grow the fastest it has ever grown. I just recently relaxed, so I wanted to wait a week before starting again. Everyone has been commenting on how fast my hair grew. Even my hubby, who never really paid much attention to my hair, gave me a compliment. I will be a BT customer for life.:up:

Glitter

I am amazed people are tripping over getting .5 inches of hair in one month - LHCF ladies are GREEDY as heck!!:lachen:

I was probably getting about .5 inches/month while on BT as well, which is more than what I get without growth aids. I'm trying MN for now. BT is drying when applied directly to the hair. I'm lazy and clumsy so that applicator tip was everywhere, causing lots of dry hair and breakage. I know there's a BT balm that I may try in the spring.

Nice & Wavy

I still use it but only on the weekends for now. I go to PT 4 days a week and everytime I was using BT, it would be all over the sheet of paper that they use on the area where I lay down....looked like Jerry Curl Juice....lol. So, I only use it sparingly until after PT is over.

Stuff is amazing for me...love it!

LongHairDreams

If BT is drying, do you all recommend mixing it with a little bit of some kind of oil.....evoo, hot six, ect..?

Im getting my bottle in the next couple of days.

Opalsunset

Im getting alot of results from BT, my hair is growing like crazy! I love it! In fact I ran out and because of the holiday season I couldnt restock, everyone see's my hair just flourishing, my grandmother, aunt, and my brothers grandmother in florida all have orders ready for a bottle! :lachen:

LongHairDreams

Im getting alot of results from BT, my hair is growing like crazy! I love it! In fact I ran out and because of the holiday season I couldnt restock, everyone see's my hair just flourishing, my grandmother, aunt, and my brothers grandmother in florida all have orders ready for a bottle! :lachen:

How often do you use it? Are you mixing it with anything?