Any ear length or shorter ladies interested in Neck/Collarbone Length challenge???

Smiley79

Re: Any ear length or shorter ladies interested in Neck/Collarbone Length challenge??

Is anyone still in the challenge....?

Miss AJ

Re: Any ear length or shorter ladies interested in Neck/Collarbone Length challenge??

I didn't even know about this challenge but if everything keeps goes according to schedule I should be NL in the middle of next month.

shasha8685

Just checking in.....parts of my hair are chin length while others are neck length....take a look at the siggy! :yep:

aprils13

The end of the year is almost here. Hows everyone? I'll straighten towards the end of the end for a progress check and maybe a trim.

morehairplease

I plan to relax the second week in December and get a light dusting. Hopefully, my hair will be all one length.

sparklebh

Is anyone still in the challenge....?

Smiley, we all over the place girl, but I'm in your transitioning challenge and love it. I have more pics with my phony pony on that I put in a bun.

Attachments

• Back of Bun.jpg
    Back of Bun.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Bun down 2.jpg
    Bun down 2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Front View and 8 weeks post texlax.jpg
    Front View and 8 weeks post texlax.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 20
  • hair pics.jpg
    hair pics.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

destine2grow

I am ear length now and would like tp grow my hair out to neck length by middle of next year and collar bone by the end of the year. Do you guys know if there will be another thread like this started for next year or will this thread continue?

morehairplease

I am ear length now and would like tp grow my hair out to neck length by middle of next year and collar bone by the end of the year. Do you guys know if there will be another thread like this started for next year or will this thread continue?

Great question! Ladies let me know which you would like to do.

chucktownqt

A new challenge would be great for those of us that are just finding the thread......

swalker31

Abso-tively if its not too late. Please sign me up.

Smiley79

Smiley, we all over the place girl, but I'm in your transitioning challenge and love it. I have more pics with my phony pony on that I put in a bun.

I hear ya Dear!!! We just hoppin' around. lol:lachen:

jaded_faerie

i will post progress pics at the end of the year...i should be full nl by then

Ruby True

Yea they are cute styles. She must thank her stylist for a first class cut in the first place.:grin:

yardgirl

I'm interested, can I still sign up? *goes to read thread*

lamaria211

hey ladies sorry im late but im ready, can we start this challenge again for the new year?

makeupgirl

I'm late too, can we do another one for 2010.

destine2grow

I would like to join the new challenge if it begins. I will check back.

ReeseNicole

Hey everybody! I've been MIA from this thread but I have some progress pics! I did a short cut in early October to make my hair one length, I was growing a mullet ....:nono:...definite no-no. It's grown out alot from where I've started. I've included my starting pics too. I'm transitiong back to natural, I only have about 3 inches of relaxed ends that I dont plan on cutting off at all until at least APL. I am only 3 inches away from CBL or SL (whichever comes first). I've fallen off the hair wagon alittle, but the new year has gotten me really pumped and ready to hit the road running!

P.S. that's me in Red:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ReeseNicole

Here's one last comparison pic...APL 2010 here I come!

Shoediva

CurlyReese,

wow! you have had GREAT hair growth.

ReeseNicole

Oh thanks, I really didn't notice myself until I compared the two.

Stepiphanie

Curlyrees, your hair has grown alot!! Congrats. My progress is in my siggy. I had a thread earlier this month showing the difference. I'm happy with my progress, the front of my hair seems to be touching cbl while the back is touching my shoulders. I'm transitioning so I'm not too concerned about lenght right now, no sense in getting attached, in a few months the ends will be gone! I have pics in my fotki http://public.fotki.com/Stephgotdat/