AMAZING!!! I got 3 inches in 2 months!!!!

cmw45

1) Glad this did not go the way I feared it was going...

2) WOWZERS! That is AMAZING growth!

3) So where did your get your Hairfinity vits from?

4) Would you mind sharing regimen, hairtype and all the other good stuff we're all dying to know.

I have a more basic question. Was your hair cornrowed with or without extension hair.

I got my hair cornrowed with extensions. I origionally left a section out on top about 6 inches long from the front hairline and about 4 inches wide but I had to continuously apply heat to blend it so I went back and had her add tracks to that section. She used the little rings to secure my hair and sewed the weft on. I think I heard her refer to it as the Malaysian method. I only had to leave about 2 inches out all around to blend and since there was not a lot of hair left out, I could blend it easier without heat.... The front of my hair was severly damaged due to my lack of judgement letting someone use bleach on it so I was trying to avoid too much manipulation while it was growing out. If I could find someone to install a natural looking full sew in, I would do that so I don't have any of my hair out.... HTH

lusciousladie07

I got my hair cornrowed with extensions. I origionally left a section out on top about 6 inches long from the front hairline and about 4 inches wide but I had to continuously apply heat to blend it so I went back and had her add tracks to that section. She used the little rings to secure my hair and sewed the weft on. I think I heard her refer to it as the Malaysian method. I only had to leave about 2 inches out all around to blend and since there was not a lot of hair left out, I could blend it easier without heat.... The front of my hair was severly damaged due to my lack of judgement letting someone use bleach on it so I was trying to avoid too much manipulation while it was growing out. If I could find someone to install a natural looking full sew in, I would do that so I don't have any of my hair out.... HTH

You may want to hit up ediese. she has great natural sew ins

BTW, Your progress is great. I love your blunt ends. How much were the pills?:look:

4) Would you mind sharing regimen, hairtype and all the other good stuff we're all dying to know.

1) I get your drift, I don't like when that happens and I am not THAT kind of member.... ;-) I just am very busy, I have school during the day, college, then I am going to school at night for my Cosmetology license. Again, sorry for the delay BUT now that I know how to post pics from my phone, which is primarily how I log on, I can post updates WITH pics.... Problem solved... :)

2) Thank you so very kindly... :-D

3) I ordered my vitamins online at Hairfinity.com. I actually tried these cuts in 2008 but I was NOT consistant and despite that I did see growth so I decided to try them again and made a goal to b consistant. The only time I didn't take them was from May 1-10 bc I was fasting and you have to take them with food...
4) Of course I will share my regimine, but i just got home from school though and I want to make sure I include everything so I will post it on here tomorrow morning...

5) Thank ALL of you ladies, you have no idea how inspirational you are and I'm glad that I am finally doing something right that could help some of you, since you've all helped me so much, whether or not you realize it. But until tomorrow, " Goodnight!"

1) I get your drift, I don't like when that happens and I am not THAT kind of member.... ;-) I just am very busy, I have school during the day, college, then I am going to school at night for my Cosmetology license. Again, sorry for the delay BUT now that I know how to post pics from my phone, which is primarily how I log on, I can post updates WITH pics.... Problem solved... :)

2) Thank you so very kindly... :-D

3) I ordered my vitamins online at Hairfinity.com. I actually tried these cuts in 2008 but I was NOT consistant and despite that I did see growth so I decided to try them again and made a goal to b consistant. The only time I didn't take them was from May 1-10 bc I was fasting and you have to take them with food...
4) Of course I will share my regimine, but i just got home from school though and I want to make sure I include everything so I will post it on here tomorrow morning...

5) Thank ALL of you ladies, you have no idea how inspirational you are and I'm glad that I am finally doing something right that could help some of you, since you've all helped me so much, whether or not you realize it. But until tomorrow, " Goodnight!"

Glad you came through OP, thats some amazing progess in just three months :yep:

Yeah I was actually worried that I wouldn't be able to figure out how to post the pics... Lol and it was actually only 2 months.... The first pic was March 6th and the second pic was taken on Monday, May 10th... That's why I'm soooooooooooooooooo psyched.... I would be psyched if it were three months but it wad only 2 months....

Ruby True

The first one did not come up but the second did:ohwell: Congrats all the same I cant wait to see you reggie:grin:

ycj1

Wow! Is all I have to say! I am so glad to see the pics! As a matter of fact I had to take another look at them again to realize the huge difference in the length! Bravo! I guess I will try them again since it does'nt seem like the others are working to well!

Thanks again for posting the pics as promised too!:yep::grin:

Wonderful progress indeed!

Ijanei

Ok Ok I c now...I was waiting til I seen PROOF before I posted:lachen: but u do have growth:yep:
and ur hair is very pretty, like the highlights

hair4romheaven

great growth but do you have some progress pics of the same portion of hair. In the first pic I see the front in the last (progress) pic I see the back. How long was your hair in the back to begin with?

Eritreladiee

Wow, great progress!
Have you been doing anything else, besides the vitamins, that may've contributed to the growth as well?

Mazza64

Great Progress
Going to try 2 months:yep::yep::yep: worth whilst my hair is in weave.

Last edited:

GoingBack

It's hard to tell if you really had that much growth because your before picture is of the front/sides and the after picture is of the back of your head. A better comparison could be made if the pics were of the same areas.

Last edited:

NYAmicas

Seeker
It's hard to tell if you really had that much growth before your before picture is of the front/sides and the after picture is of the back of your head. A better comparison could be made if the pics were of the same areas.

Yeah OP, do you have back comparison shots? And who does your brows? They're awesome.

mrsjohnson75

great growth but do you have some progress pics of the same portion of hair. In the first pic I see the front in the last (progress) pic I see the back. How long was your hair in the back to begin with?

It's hard to tell if you really had that much growth before your before picture is of the front/sides and the after picture is of the back of your head. A better comparison could be made if the pics were of the same areas.

Yeah OP, do you have back comparison shots? And who does your brows? They're awesome.

Yeah....what they said :)