3 inches in 3 months challenge Part II

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Ive decided to no longer use vivicsal once I finish these last packs. I don't think it has been doing any thing special for me plus they are expensive
That’s how I feel about Hairfinity. Plus they are so expensive

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Im taking one Hairfinity a day and this is my last bottle. I may order more when I get paid.

I’m currently steeping some cloves in aloe juice. This growth spray will be amazing. I love the softness I get from aloe and the growth benefits from cloves.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I used the Nutree Growth Mask today. I massaged in in my scalp and let it sit while I was in the shower. Technically its supposed to be used every day to see results So, IDK if I will see results when I'm done. I only get 3 uses out of 1 jar too so its not that economical. Will not be repurchasing.

After I'm done I am going to focus more on retaining length vs trying to grow hair faster.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I used the Nutree Growth Mask today. I massaged in in my scalp and let it sit while I was in the shower. Technically its supposed to be used every day to see results So, IDK if I will see results when I'm done. I only get 3 uses out of 1 jar too so its not that economical. Will not be repurchasing.

After I'm done I am going to focus more on retaining length vs trying to grow hair faster.
Yes! This is so important. My hair is growing faster, but I’m dealing with breakage. I’d rather slower growing hair with better length retention. These trims ain’t it

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My new ginger wig is here and I’m already feeling like a vixen. My summer growth spurt is in progress, but I’m doing it in style.

BonBon

I've been using the growth oil and massager daily. So relaxing. My crown feels a bit more fuzzy and promising, but I'm waiting the full month before the moment of truth- taking a picture.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I have sprayed with clove water 3 times this week and I worked out twice. I need to get in another workout this evening.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I sprayed with clove water today and attempted to do a glueless, no adhesive install of a wig. I must say the edge control does melt the lace and hold it down. It’s not for long term wear though. Just for the day. I saw a girl do it on TikTok

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
This year has been all about maintaining my length. My hair started breaking last July after my first professional keratin treatment. Here I am a year later still trimming the strong pieces that survived heat damage while the broken strands have a chance to catch up.

I may let her cut it in December and start the year fresh. I’ve been between apl and waist for the last few years, but I may let her do shoulder length or shorter. I want healthy, manageable hair. I’m afraid to wash my own hair right now because of the breakage.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Massaged scalp with Nutree growth mask and let it sit yesterday. IDK if this stuff works but I have 4 jars left. It doesn't feel like its doing any thing special to my hair. Its just an ok DC. I will just be happy if I retain 3 inches this year.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Massaged scalp with Nutree growth mask and let it sit yesterday. IDK if this stuff works but I have 4 jars left. It doesn't feel like its doing any thing special to my hair. Its just an ok DC. I will just be happy if I retain 3 inches this year.
That stuff is pricey! How do you like the growth mask? I need something with slip.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
That stuff is pricey! How do you like the growth mask? I need something with slip.
It is even when I caught the sale! Its just ok. It doesn't have as much slip or silkening ability as I would like but its not worth the price IMO. It might perform differently with heat but I've gotten too lazy to do that. lol

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I just sprayed my scalp with xcel21 then cowashed with vo5 strawberry conditioner mixed with peppermint and orange oil. For my final rinse I mixed aloe juice and water. My hair was soft, easy to detangle and my scalp feels refreshed. I put it in 10 plaits. The wig will get worn another few weeks:look:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I’m on my last pack of viviscal. I started taking a new multi vitamin and now I’m just finishing up the last of my msm. I feel other than the multi and my iron (I’m anemic) I don’t really need supplements.

After taking off my ponytail and washing my hair it feels so short. I feel like I’ll never get to my length goals:cry3:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I sprayed my braids and scalp with xcel21. These roots already sprouting. These may only last 2-3 weeks. I need that extra summer growth spurt though!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I took down my braids last night. I’m wearing a kinky straight headband wig for the next couple weeks. My hair is in individual plaits underneath. I plan to spray, oil, massage or do something for growth daily.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Sometimes all you need is a good shampoo. My scalp was itching and my strands felt rough to the touch. Yesterday I did a prepoo with crème of nature plex pre treatment. Then I lathered twice with the plex shampoo. I did a quick dc with kerastase resistance.

My strands are soft and my scalp is happy.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My ends are so bad. I haven’t trimmed since March. I have a feeling I’ll be right back to my starting pic once I get my hair done later this month

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I lost everything I just typed. Here is my hair though. I’ll start back taking Hairfinity asap. It seemed to help with growth. I got 4 inches trimmed this weekend (at least).

My daughter just said my hair is short. I forgive her though cuz she blinged my hair. So pretty!
F01877C6-4DF9-4F1E-AD10-2F5EE52F90B4.jpeg9F81EE54-99E9-4D39-8414-B7F9A425D200.jpeg3CF1393E-C491-4A29-96D9-97E05559A389.jpeg

Attachments

• A6919764-F8FA-419B-AE4F-BCB3EC70582B.jpeg
    A6919764-F8FA-419B-AE4F-BCB3EC70582B.jpeg
    452.6 KB · Views: 0

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
@Prettymetty
It is is silky and beautiful!
Thank you beautiful! This means so much coming from a legend like yourself. I’ve been on this journey for over a decade and I realize that things can change in an instant. One bad decision, hairstylist, dye job, etc. can set you back big time. Now that I’m back to apl for the 11teenth time, I’ll do better. Trust and believe I will protect these ends with my life.