6 Month Ayurveda Challenge Reveal Thread!

sheba1

I am drooling all over my keyboard looking through this thread! I know you ladies must be tired of saying it, but do any of you mind sharing the reggie that is working so well for you?

purplepeace79

This is what I'm saying :yep:.

Me too lol
I'm committed to making my regimen as natural as possible.
I just used the sitrinillah deep conditioner from hairveda and the ayurveda poo bar from chagrin valley and really really loved how my hair felt after. And my hair just seemed shinier than its ever been. So I will keep using.
I'm trying to keep my hair braided/twisted up next year though, so maybe I'll use products in between.
I really want to try henna treatments, but I've just been repelled by the mess lol

*Muffin*

Me too lol
I'm committed to making my regimen as natural as possible.
I just used the sitrinillah deep conditioner from hairveda and the ayurveda poo bar from chagrin valley and really really loved how my hair felt after. And my hair just seemed shinier than its ever been. So I will keep using.
I'm trying to keep my hair braided/twisted up next year though, so maybe I'll use products in between.
I really want to try henna treatments, but I've just been repelled by the mess lol

Me too :yep:. As for commercial conditioners, I'll stick with Aubrey Organics and Giovanni. I like using ayurvedic powders. My hair really likes pastes and tea rinses :yep:. I've done henna treatments before. I've found that they are less messy if you make the paste very thick and just apply to damp hair. Makes it less runny.

zenith

Here's my pic... also my new avatar.

I'm happy with my hair growth... seeing that i started from a tiny fro 6 months ago.

beans4reezy

I'm 5 mos. pregnant and have been using Ayurvedic powders and oils throughout this challenge :yep:.

Really?? I didn't know if it was safe or not?? I may have to commit to giving this a try for at least six months. These reveals are always inspiring!

Kalia1

Can someone tell me how can I get my Vatika Oil back to liquid consistency? It is now solid in the bottle.

Also hoping you start a 2010 challenge:)

Ltown

Greyland
Can someone tell me how can I get my Vatika Oil back to liquid consistency? It is now solid in the bottle.

Also hoping you start a 2010 challenge:)

You can place in the microwave if the bottle is plastic or place in near something warm like near heater.

Stella B.

Yea to all the Ayurveda challenge ladies! :band::band::band::band::band::band::band:You are so inspirational and these progress pics prove that all the time I spent lurking was time well spent. You ladies are great teachers, and you've made a believer out of me! Thank you so much for sharing your regimens and recipes with us! Well done ladies! Now when's the next challenge????

epiphany braids

**DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR** RuchitaAyurveda.com

This company is FRAUD. Please do not wasted your hard earned cash with this BOGUS company. There is no customer service to answer any of your inquires. The only time that this person contacts you is when you do a paypal dispute. TRUST me I have had an ongoing fight with this seller for a month, then when I do a paypal dispute he, she, it decides to contact me and say we can only ship to the address that is on file with paypal, no problem that is fine but WHEN r u shipping the order? NOTHING then I do a paypal dispute now she wants to work? she can respond to my emails now huh?

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
^^^I wanna join, even though I have a lot already on my plate fro 2010.
Finna go read more about these tea rinses.