2 inches in 4 months Challenge (March - June 2013)

choconillaprincess

Shadiyah hmmmm maybe you're right... i was thinking mbl but i'm terrible at this stuff lol i pretty much think i'm bsl no matter what... i'll be knee length talkin bout i just wish i could break the bsl plateau

hairexia is real

hnntrr

I WENT FROM 4 INCHES TO 21 INCHES in 1 day Ya'll!!!.

Cause I bought a wig, I cheated.. Flowing locks till my REAL hair gets there hahahaha.:lachen::lachen::spinning:

daae

I suck at taking pics

My hair is about BSB but it appears shorter here!

Attachments

• DSC_0119.jpg
    DSC_0119.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 12

LivingDoll

Hello everyone...checking in...I'm still weaving it up for now. Will take a new length shot at my install next month. I also have a length pic from 4/27 that I will post too.

faithVA

My hair is currently in kinky twists. 6 weeks to get 2". I will do my best.

I'm currently in kinky twist and giving myself a break from having to do my hair. I'm just trying to be consistent now with my water, supplements and hair care to grow and retain as much as possible.

Channy31

Hey guys, so i'm basically going to end this early. On the 24th of may when I get the design essentials treatment done I'll be chopping off an inch which I NEED to do. I'll still have photos but it may cut off some progress. Although atm looks like I may have gained around 3 inches since march so hopefully you'll be able to see a difference :D

faithVA

Hey guys, so i'm basically going to end this early. On the 24th of may when I get the design essentials treatment done I'll be chopping off an inch which I NEED to do. I'll still have photos but it may cut off some progress. Although atm looks like I may have gained around 3 inches since march so hopefully you'll be able to see a difference :D

It definitely would be nice if you cut an inch and still retained 2". Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Channy31

It definitely would be nice if you cut an inch and still retained 2". Look forward to seeing the pictures.

I hope so, we'll see maybe more will be cut. Does this go on till the end of June or the start? If its the start maybe i'll upload a photo tonight and that will be the end of this challenge for me.

faithVA

I hope so, we'll see maybe more will be cut. Does this go on till the end of June or the start? If its the start maybe i'll upload a photo tonight and that will be the end of this challenge for me.

It goes through the end of June.

Channy31

GUYS MY HAIR GROWTH IS RIDICULOUS! so confused!

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/35kq5w2.jpg[/IMG]
Start of this thread, this can be seen on the first page

Two seconds ago.

How many inches is that? like three or over three in like just over three months? WHAT!
I don't take any vitamins, how? how? how?

P.s. excuse my messy hair, and my very messy student/university house.

faithVA

GUYS MY HAIR GROWTH IS RIDICULOUS! so confused!

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/35kq5w2.jpg[/IMG]
Start of this thread, this can be seen on the first page

Two seconds ago.

How many inches is that? like three or over three in like just over three months? WHAT!
I don't take any vitamins, how? how? how?

P.s. excuse my messy hair, and my very messy student/university house.

:congrats: It looks like about 3". Don't worry about how. Just enjoy it.

daae

Will post an update now.

Not much of a difference.

Attachments

• DSC_0242.jpg
    DSC_0242.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0221.jpg
    DSC_0221.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

faithVA

Sorry for not keeping this thread going. My mother has been quite sick and passed away this weekend. I don't know if I will be around for the end of this challenge. I will not be hosting a follow up challenge.

Please feel free to post your update whenever you are ready.

TeeBee

Sorry for not keeping this thread going. My mother has been quite sick and passed away this weekend. I don't know if I will be around for the end of this challenge. I will not be hosting a follow up challenge.

faithVA my deepest condolences..

TeeBee

Thank you for this thread faithVA and once again my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

My hard work has paid off, and managed to retain a bit of length. I didn't do a length check in March..but I have my Jan flat iron pic for comparison

JAN 2013

image-2596883463.jpg

JUNE 2013 (yesterday)

image-3969166188.jpg

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

((((faithVA))))) So sorry about your mom.

HanaKuroi

faithVA said:

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry Faith.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Definitely received my two inches. I started out at 7-8 inches mid February (first pic) and am now 10" in the second pic. My goal is the top of the purple shirt (BSL), which I should get in another month or so. I'm hopeful for a summer growth spurt! :grin:

Eta: I'm so happy with my slower growing left nape. It was a disappointing 7" and has caught up nicely with the right. So it has grown close to three inches.

Attachments

• Hair 2-18-13 028.jpg
    Hair 2-18-13 028.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 6-22-13 2.jpg
    6-22-13 2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: