2015 - Full STEAM Ahead

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Steaming in about an hour with:
BeeMine's Bee-U-Ti-Ful DC'er over Rosemary Tea. Will use Avocado Oil on Top to lock it in.

Rozlewis

Steaming with Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding, Porosity Control, Honey, Castor Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus oils over black coffee.

CodeRed

Doing a full deep conditioning steam with vanilla mint chai rinse under Eva NYC Hair Mask mixed with hydrolyzed quinoa protein/hemp seed with extra hempseed/castor oil on ends.

sexypebbly

Steamed with aubrey organics island naturals on the back of my head and carols daughter monoi dc in the front with honey and APB oil

cynd

Steamed with stimulating oils on scalp (eucalyptus, peppermint) and KJ Naturals Rosemary Coconut conditioner. I always forget to put extra oil on my ends.

CodeRed

Light protein deep conditioning steam with Nature's Advantage Fresh Apple conditioner mixed with hydrolyzed protein and hempseed oil... concentration on hemp seed/castor/peppermint oil on ends... all over a vanilla mint chai rinse.

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
I used to steam quite regularly but fell off the wagon. Now I'm back.

1. I will return to steaming at least once per week for 15 minutes.
2. I have a salon-style steamer; I also utilize GHE (baggy method).
3. I have lots of conditioners in my stash to use via steamer or GHE; outside of these, I just started using Nexxus Polymedic Emergency Reconstructor once every 2wks w/my steamer.

Rozlewis

Steamed with Marie Dean Hemp and Aloe DC, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, Honey, Olive Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus Oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will Steam with:

Enso Naturals Cacao Bark Deep Recovery Hair Treatment mixed with Jakeala's Tutti Honey Hair with an Oil on top.

Probably Pure Avocado/Maybe Coconut

pattyr5

Steaming for 30 minutes with hibiscus powder, emu oil, peppermint EO, rosemary EO, AVJ, Brahmi oil and joico moisture recovery.

CodeRed

Steaming with Nature's Advantage Fresh Apple Conditioner mixed with hempseed oil with extra hempseed/castor on the ends.

CodeRed

Steaming with Nature's Advantage Fresh Apple conditioner mixed with hempseed oil over vanilla mint chai tea rinse.