***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

kupenda

Yesterday I applied Silk Dreams Shea What to damp "dirty" hair and let it sit for a few hours while I did some housework, no dryer. My hair felt wonderful upon rinsing. It was fluffy and soft with light definition. Detangling was a breeze.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle mixed with some Jardin Oil. Marinading until I feel like rinsing it. I'm gonna flat iron tomorrow for an event.

Rozlewis

Dc'ing right now with Claudie's Moisturizing Dc and Marie Dean's Coffee and Kokum DC, Porosity Control, Olive oil, honey, Peppermint, Rosemary and Eucalyptus oil over coffee.

ronie

Prepoo d with APB ayurvedic mask
Protein treatment with curl junkie repair me
Moisture DC with SD RCA... I ended up adding some shea wha what and shea what deux to it just tifi ish up the jars of those 2.

maxineshaw

DC'd the other day with Silk Elements Mega Silk Moisturizing Treatment.

I used to be in love with Queen Helene Cholesterol. That was my go-to conditioning DC that I had been using for roughly 20 years. But the Silk Elements takes the moisture to a whole new level.:lick: As long as Sally's sells it I will never buy another jar of the Queen.

PJaye

DC’ed with J. Monique’s Hibuscus & Broccoli DC under a cap for twenty minutes. This stuff sucked big time and stunk to high heaven. I had to shampoo and DC all over again with Bobeam Peppermint Condish (as well as scrub down all surfaces and body parts in order to get rid of that nasty smell).

Joigirl

Steaming with Bask Vanilla Whiskey. Once my head is is styled, two more heads to go, my daughter and my niece.

NaturallyATLPCH

DCing now under dryer with Bellezza Naturale Skin's Strawberry Shortcake Restorative Mask and APB's Hibiscus and Fenugreek oil mixed together for about 30 minutes.

I don't know why I stopped mixing my DCs with oils. And I love her oils. I have 2 and half of them in my stash that I will use up before purchasing more.

Once I use up some DCs, I think I will just start DCing with my IGTDF Conditioning bases and infused oils.

CodeRed

Deep conditioning protein steam with Eva NYC Hair Mask, mustard powder, hydrolyzed quinoa protein and hemp seed oil mixed.

Edit: Deep conditioning steam now for moisture with VO5 Raspberry Balancing Conditioner mixed with a lot of castor oil. Steamed for 20 minutes and will put cap on for a few before co-washing out.

Last edited:

CodeRed

Deep conditioning protein steam with Eva NYC Hair Mask, hydrolyzed quinoa protein and hemp seed oil mixed. Will cover with a cap for a while after.

kennylee2013

Hi all. I'm in.....Haven't posted in a while but I am deep conditioning every week with a steamer. I am using shea moisture deep treatment mask. I love to deep condition as it makes my hair feels soft and manageable

Last edited:

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
DC overnight with Annabelle’s Perfect Blend Blueberry Cheesecake Deep Conditioner. It has a strong Blueberry smell.

ETA - This was just ok

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Dc'ing right now with Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding, Porosity Control, Honey, Castor Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus oils.

Joigirl

Dyed my gray hair with henna and indigo. I am now dcing with CJ Curl Rehab under dryer. I need my best DC to combat the dryness.

PJaye

DC’ed with Naturelle Grow Mango & Coconut Water DC under a cap for a few hours, and received silky soft and moisturized hair. I love this DC!