***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

xu93texas

I DC with a combo of Shescentit Curl Moist and Vatika Black Seed Hair Mask for 30 minutes under hood dryer.

CodeRed

Me too! Except I applied APB hug oil to my scalp

I'm trying to get this crispy end look sorted out... It only happens when I don't put my hair in a bun at night or when I just blow dried it... it never used to do that before so I'm going to chalk it up to needing a little bit more of a push in the moisture department.

I hope it works for the both of us :yep:

CodeRed

Doing a full deep conditioning steam with vanilla mint chai rinse under Eva NYC Hair Mask mixed with hydrolyzed quinoa protein/hemp seed with extra hempseed/castor oil on ends.

NaturallyATLPCH

Deep conditioned with Bellezza Naturale Skin's Strawberry Shortcake Restorative Mask mixed with APB'S Hibiscus and Fenugreek Oil under dryer for about 45 minutes

theRaven

Friday night, I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayo for a little over an hour under my heat cap.
I tried a new moisture based conditioner this time: Pantene 2-minute Masque. The conditioner smells nice and seems to make my hair pretty soft. Will further inspect this week in another deep conditioning session.

sexypebbly

Used aubrey organics island naturals on the back of my hair and carols daughter monoi dc on the front with honey and APB oil

CodeRed

Friday night, I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayo for a little over an hour under my heat cap.
I tried a new moisture based conditioner this time: Pantene 2-minute Masque. The conditioner smells nice and seems to make my hair pretty soft. Will further inspect this week in another deep conditioning session.

I like Pantene a lot. I used their Beautiful Lengths conditioner before and it made my hair incredibly soft - and it stayed that way for days.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Deep conditioned over night with a mix of Giovanni Smooth as Silk, APB Mud Mask, and Aubrey White Camellia.

randi415

Overnight DC w/ SM purification masque. It was supposed to be a pre poo followed by henna but I got lazy.

CluelessJL

Is it too late to join in this challenge? I'm experimenting loads with DCs at the moment so it would be good to get some inspiration and keep track of what I'm doing!

CodeRed

Deep conditioning on dry ends with Marianna Natures Advantage Fresh Apple conditioner layered with hempseed oil and castor/peppermint oil blend. Will do this overnight before deep conditioning on full head tomorrow.

CodeRed

Light protein deep conditioning steam with Nature's Advantage Fresh Apple conditioner mixed with hydrolyzed protein and hempseed oil... concentration on hemp seed/castor/peppermint oil on ends... all over a vanilla mint chai rinse.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I deep conditioned on 3/14, can't even remembered what used but hey I did DC. I will do better on the next go round.

ronie

Prepoo DC WITH Naturellegrow herbal blends DCd with Nexxus New York salon care humectress mask.
This humectress made my hair feel very proteiny. I understand that it is full of protein, but my hair doesn't even feel that way after certain protein treatment. It felt as if I needed a long deep moisturizing DC afterwards. I had no plans for that, so I rinsed and followed with my moisturizing blow out cream and blew dry my hair hoping and praying that the moisturizing prepoo DCer was good enough. So far so good.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Dc'd with Marie Dean Hemp and Aloe DC, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, Honey, Olive Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus Oil.

PJaye

DC’ed under a cap for a couple of hours with PBN Chocolate Smoothie with a tbsp of babassu oil added to the mix. This conditioner has a thin, creamy consistency that applies very well and offers a fairly decent amount of slip. Upon rinsing, my hair felt very soft and moisturized. This DC is a tried and true staple.

theRaven

I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayo for an hour under my heating cap and with Pantene 2-minute masque for an hour. My hair feels marvelous ad my curls are curly again. I really did need that deep conditioning session :)