2014 Deep Condition Challenge

I've been honeymoon cruising so I missed my post last week! Deep conditioned with KC deep conditioner for 15 minutes at the salon. Will do the same this weekend. I'll be back post it! :yep:

I DC with SSI Fortifying Masque for 15-20 minutes followed by SSI Banana Brûlée with KV amla oil for 20 minutes under hood dryer.

DC'ing under my hooded dryer with the MC DC and some honey again. Last time, I shampooed with my moisture rich nuance and this time I just cowashed with HE. I'm going to leave it in overnight again. Really liked the results I got on thurs. Next time I may prepoo first and see how that turns out.

deep conditioning with kera minerals deep conditioner, since i always hear Babylon kay boast about how soft her hair is. it says leave more two minutes but how is that a deep conditioner but im under the dryer for 15 minutes. i hope it works for my hair or back to sallys it will go

Ooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!
I love me some SM!!! Lord knows I don't need ANY more products but WHERE did you find this???
Also, how did your hair like it?

DCed under dryer with this My hair feels good, applied some PBN sapote lotion and my hair feels even better

I deep conditioned today with TREsemmé naturals radiant volume. This conditioner is is my holy grail now :D

Ohhh maaan, that sm product was no where to be found in taret, walgreens or cvs :(

Ah well, today I will use the vatika egg mask to reconstruct and vatika garlic growth mask to moisture dc.

Its protein day. Found some breakage on a few shed strands late last night. So im about to wash and all that, then do 15 minutes with SD MSI and 30 minuyes with the last of my SD Shea What and Razzberry Coconut Affair under the dryer

Deep conditioned under my hothead with SSI okra hair reconstructor for 30 minutes.

Now I'm under the steamer with SSI moisture riche DC topped with my oil mix.

DC (with steam) with a bunch of almost used up products:
HH pink grapefruit
Sally's GVP conditioning balm
AOHSR
honey
evoo
KV hibiscus

Dc'd with
Silk dreams razberry conditioner
Top it with organic Babassu oil

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Ooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!
I love me some SM!!! Lord knows I don't need ANY more products but WHERE did you find this???
Also, how did your hair like it?

Got mine at Tarjay...Yes my hair loves it! Nice, very manageable and my hair felt stronger without the drying feeling that some protein treatments give. Definitely worth it!

DC's with rice bran/grapeseed oil w/msm mix on scalp and fenugreek paste on top. Lots and lots of seeds... cowashed out with Aussie Moist conditioner... didn't feel too good and still had lots of seeds left in my hair.... blow dried.... all the seeds came out and I am now in love. I made two ~16oz containers of fenugreek paste by accident (the seeds just kept swelling) and I honestly could just use this as a dc and be so happy. My hair feels lovely. My bathroom floor/shower however.... Oh well. I can clean up for $2 per 32oz of a deep conditioner lol.

DCd with LOreal Moisture Mask. I like this conditioner. This is the only conditioner I can think of that gives my hair slip. I wish it was a styling gel :yep:

Dc'ing with AO HSR for the first time. I'm going to go ahead and leave it in o/n and I only cowashed. No mixtures + heat, 1hr on low.
I already like the consistency of it and even tho the bottle is tiny seems like a little goes a long way.

Also I have been using less product and the overnight isn't sooo bad. Still not sure whether it's worthwhile, but I'm going to stick with it as long as I can for now..

Due to flu I haven't done my hair since sunday that's not normal for me...I think I am going to have to think up a Delightfully delicious DC combo for this weekend.

Back