2007 LHCF BOOT CAMP!!

Rapunzel2B

Am I too late to sign up for this challenge? If not I would like to sign up for the Platinum level. I am new to LHCF and I have been checking out and absorbing everything since August 2006. I am very excited and I will await a response before I go any further.

Looking forward to getting a green light.

Body&Shine

I am a newbie!! I am excited about beginning to post and getting to know you ladies! I have lurked on this site for months. This Boot Camp has inspired me to stop lurking and start posting. I will post my pics soon. I have to figure out how

I am going to commit to _3___ sessions. I have ____Determination_____!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _Platinum________ level!
My additional challenge will be _taking vitamins, 64 oz of water, cardio 4x a week, stretch relaxers for 3 months__________________. (for platinum only) My consequence will be __not showing my hair for a month (bunning for a month)___________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Rapunzel2B

I have been a lurker since August 2006 and I have been taking everything in and developing a regimen. I am so excited! After further reading I realized it's not too late to jump on the band wagon so here goes.

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have determination!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level!

My additional challenges will be baggying/bun, and protective styles only stretching my relaxers to at least 2 months, working out at least 6 days per week, Vitamins, no brushing, combing only once a week starting 7 weeks post to during weekly detangle. I will be working on front edges. (for platinum only). I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

I will post a picture of hair wet because I don't use heat. I am currently SL and 8 weeks post relaxer. I will update in January when I receive my next relaxer and weekly thereafter.

I will add my consequences later.

http://public.fotki.com/ckachinski/hair-pics/

Last edited:

Whit

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions. I have _Determination !
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ____Platinum_____ level!
My additional challenge will be ____Baggy & Vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be ___no Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks_. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:

username12

This website and your informational postings are the best! My sister first told me about it over the Christmas holiday, and it couldn't be more on time. I have experienced hair breakage and less-than-optimal hair for much too long.

So, I vow in my first post to commit to healthy, happy hair growth by promising the following:

I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training! Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do the platinum level!

My additional challenge will be to wear protective styles, start a vitamin regime, and condition-wash my hair at least 3x a week. (for platinum only) My consequence will be to eliminate one of my sweets allowance for the month.

I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

msjazzy09

I am in! The last few weeks have been really hard on my hair due to sheer LAZINESS on my part! :( So here it goes:

I am going to commit to _3_ sessions. I have _Faith, Determination, and God on my side_!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _PLATINUM_ level!
[FONT=Times New
Roman]My additional challenge will be _Daily Vitamins/Supplements & Baggie method . (for platinum only)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New
Roman]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New
Roman]My consequence will be _No baked goods or sweets for two weeks_.
I am excited to do this for myself and my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this![/FONT]
GO LADIES!!!!!!!!

Precious_1

I am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have ____Diligence_____!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do __Gold_______ level!
My additional challenge will be _taking my vitamins everyday no skipping! () My consequence will be _no LHCF for 2 weeks and no sweets for 2 weeks, my ultimate weakness. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:

Inquisition12

I'm in!!! I've already posted my start pictures in the other thread.
I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have DETERMINATION!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!
My additional challenge will be 4-month relaxer stretches (minimum). My consequence will be no LHCF or fotki for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

VroniL2006

I am definitly in!! :)

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Determination!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Gold level!
My consequence will be no fast food for a week (oh my!). I am excited to do this for my hair! My avatar pic is my starting point. I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:

naturaline

im SO late! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Gods help!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level!
My additional challenge will be vit/no combin/brushin dry hair. (for platinum only) My consequence will be gymx2. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

:grin: yay im happy mannn- this time next year ill be supa happy:grin: :grin:

Charle

I'm a newbie-this is my first post, but I've been lurking for awhile. I don't have any pics yet, but will try to post soon. I'm excited to start bootcamp.

I am going to commit to _2___ sessions. I have _willpower________!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do __Gold_______ level!
My additional challenge will be ______0______________. (for platinum only) My consequence will be _no LCHF for 2 weeks______________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

sunshyne_krissy

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions. I have _faith, discipline, and Father God!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ___platinum______ level!
My additional challenge will be _vitamins, wholesome & organic foods. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no new products for 2 months. I am excited to do this for my hair! The pic upadate is Sept of 2006..just BC'd the back half of my hair for length check to completely BC in March '07(most recent) and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Attachments

• BC back Aug.jpg
    BC back Aug.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2

tallygirl

I am going to commit to _3___ sessions. I have GOD and a serious dose of dedication!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do the platinum level!
My additional challenge will be to stick to my vitamins daily. (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO TRIPS TO THE MALL FOR 30 DAYS. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

ladytq

I Ladytq am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have faith/determination!
My additional challenge will be drink at least 48oz, take vitamins, baggy hair at night, and exerices atleast 3x per week. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no LHCF for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

cassie in paris

Cassie always late:D

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions. I have _Determination_!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do __Platinum__ level!
My additional challenge will be __Buns/Baggy + Vitamins + 3 month relaxer strech
I am excited to do this for my hair!

I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread!

Let's grow ladies!!!!!

Last edited:

twistedsista

I am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have Diligence and Determination!
My additional challenge will be 3 month relaxers stretches and vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no hair products for 1 month. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Count me in gals!

I am going to commit to 1 session. I have discipline!

My additional challenge will be takiking my vitiamins EVERY day & stretching my relaxer REALLY for 120 Days at a MINIMUM.

My consequence will be an extra 50 situps every night for 3 days each time I break my agreement. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

shortness

COUNT ME IN!

I am going to commit to 1 sessions. I have discipline!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do the gold level!
My consequence will be no makeup for one week. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Proudpiscean

Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread! I am soooo in :D

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have FAITH!
I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Additional challenge:Take vitamins (Biotin, MSM, viviscal, B-100) daily!
Consequences: No new products for 2 months.

sarel

I forgot to sign up!

Sarel's 2007 LHCF BOOT CAMP CONTRACT

I am going to commit to 1 sessions. I have faith in myself!
My additional challenge will be daily vitamin intake, NO fast food, and wearing a scarf to bed (for platinum only) My consequence will be going for a 30 minute run before the day is over. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Minx

My additional challenge will be consistently take daily vitamins, drink horsetail tea, and receive scalp treatments monthly(for platinum only) . My consequence will be no new hair products for one month( self-professed PJ). I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I meant to sign up before the end of the year, but time got away from me. I'm gonna see if I can get my son to post a picture of my hair.

I went and had it done on the 29th so I could go into the new year in my protective style: flat twists in the front and two-strand twists in the back.
I plan to have them redone every four weeks.
The stylist said if I leave them in any longer my hair will lock!:lol:

blessings,
dk

LovelyZ

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do GOLD level!

My consequence will be no coffee for a week. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 3, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Is it too late? my starting pics are my avatar and pic in my siggy which were taken on December 24, 2006 and before January 1, 2007. I am also doing the Hide Your Hair Til April Fools Day Challenge. Would it be OK?

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Determination!
My consequence will be no Starbucks Super Skinny Lattes at work for a week.

I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

Hair2day

I'M IN!!!!

CONSEQUENCES :spank: – If you are serious about this challenge, you can decide on a I am going to commit to ___3_ sessions. I have Determination_________!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do __gold_______ level!
My additional challenge will be _____n/a_______________. (for platinum only) My consequence will be tremendous growth______________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this

princessdi

I'm in!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have determination and will power!:grin:
My additional challenge will be wear baggies, low buns, and weaves the entire year. (for platinum only) My consequence will be Wednesday night happy hours. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Amour

lovely008 said:
I just wanted to say this thread has proven to me how AMAZING this board is! You guys are so proactive and equally supportive and informative about hair growth, it blows my mind and I am so in! :D

I am going to commit to 1 session (For now!!) I have Discipline!
My additional challenge will be Vitamins + Baggy. (for platinum only) My consequence will be No internet surfing (including LHCF) for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

no LHCF no 2 weeks :eek: :eek: :eek:

lol :lol:

afrohairgyal

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have discipline,diligence,and determination!
My additional challenge will be to take more vitamins,wear more low manipulation styles,and try o achieve APL. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no new products for two months and no Starbucks for a month! I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

amorette

Count me in!!
I am committing to 3 sessions
I have desire and motivation!
I am raising the stakes to do Platinum level
my additional challenge will be to deep conditions every week, aphogee every 6 weeks or as needed, dusting my hair ends as needed, and taking my vitamins daily!
My consequence for not following through will be an extra 20 minutes of cardio for each offense - on top of my hour of cardio.