1yr comparison pics and celebrating 4yrs of naturalness :)

Mandy4610

Mandy4610 your hair is so beautiful! Thanks for posting. Could you please tell me what flat iron and heat protectant you use?
AfroDoll, Thank you. I use two flatirons: Maxiglide and Sedu. If I could choose only one of these two, I would go with Maxiglide, but since I have both I use both. I do one or two passes of the maxi glide and one pass of the sedu. I try as much as possible to only do two passes all together. Why do I use two flatirons you might ask? Good question, I find the maxiglide gets my hair super straight and the sedu seems to give me some volume. I also bump my ends with the sedu.

I use Sabino moisture block as a heat protectant.

Hope this helps:grin:

EmeRaldPrinXess

Do you use the old sabino moisture block or the new one?

AfroDoll, Thank you. I use two flatirons: Maxiglide and Sedu. If I could choose only one of these two, I would go with Maxiglide, but since I have both I use both. I do one or two passes of the maxi glide and one pass of the sedu. I try as much as possible to only do two passes all together. Why do I use two flatirons you might ask? Good question, I find the maxiglide gets my hair super straight and the sedu seems to give me some volume. I also bump my ends with the sedu.

I use Sabino moisture block as a heat protectant.

Hope this helps:grin:

claud-uk

^^^ This is my hair idol pic!!! Love it!

Bnster

Your hair looks great! What a difference time that makes! Wow 4 yrs later and luscious thick long hair. Keep up the good work!

Spongie Bloom

Wow girl I am sooo proud of you...you are a great example of how hard work and keeping at it yield results! girl swang that hair with pride!!

Morenita

Looking GOOD Mandy!! You were always so talented with styling. I need some of that to rub off on me :meditate: