END OF YEAR UPDATES AND 2011 HAIR STYLES...lots of pics.

Bnster

Hi I love how you also included your hairstyles. Your hair looks really healthy and thick. Keep up the good work and great progress!

Nonie

I cannot believe I almost missed my favorite hair-styling idol's post. :notworthy

Girl, your hair's looking good, and your styles still live up to the standards I'm used to: your creativity is off the chain!

BEAUTYU2U

These hairstyles are sooo gorgeous! :drool: I can't wait to have enough hair for this stuff. :love4::luv2::love5::infatuated: :love3::2inlove::heart2:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Mandy you have awesome hair :lovedrool:

Love love love your updos, these are my favorites:

Can't wait 'till I have enough hair to try these

phyl73

That's great progress Mandy! It looks so thick and healthy. Keep doing what you're doing!

Mandy4610

I cannot believe I almost missed my favorite hair-styling idol's post. :notworthy

Girl, your hair's looking good, and your styles still live up to the standards I'm used to: your creativity is off the chain!
Nonie, girl, you always make me feel so good:grin: I know I appreciate having you around these parts. You are always encouraging and helpful. Thank you!

These hairstyles are sooo gorgeous! :drool: I can't wait to have enough hair for this stuff. :love4::luv2::love5::infatuated: :love3::2inlove::heart2:
Awww thank you BEAUTYU2U, I used to think the same way, you will get there before you know it:grin:

Mandy you have awesome hair :lovedrool:

Love love love your updos, these are my favorites:

Can't wait 'till I have enough hair to try these
Thanks halee_J, those are some of my favourite/staple styles.

Ms_CoCo37

Congratulations on your progress! I understand what you mean when you said you expected more. Same here.:look: But I just wanna say, your hairstyles are absolutely gorgeous!:lick: If you haven't already,you need to do couple of tutorials!

Mandy4610

Congratulations on your progress! I understand what you mean when you said you expected more. Same here.:look: But I just wanna say, your hairstyles are absolutely gorgeous!:lick: If you haven't already,you need to do couple of tutorials!
Ms_CoCo37. Thank you so much. Yeah, that feeling of wanting more can be something huh?, but any progress is better than no progress or a setback.