12 inches in 12 Months 2012!

Inspiired

Ok so my current length is about 6in(SL) so I guess my goal is 18' (WL) I know its a lofty goal but I will be happy with any retention!

I will be
1. protective styling 90% of the time
2. Scalp massages nightly/every other night
3. finger combing
4. washing in sections
5drinking lots of water
6. exercising
7. no heat
8. trying to eat better
9. always sleep on satin pillow case/scarf/bonnet

Heres my starting pic(sorry it's upside down)

Sounds good babe! Welcome aboard :)

Hmhg <3

Inspiired

Day 1 (1/1/2012):

Overnight GHE with water spritz (water, aloe vera and glycerin), scalp massage with castor oil / olive oil mix.
Took multi-vitamin.
Drank lots of water!
Had my little cousins round, exercise on its own! :)

Hmhg <3

Inspiired

Day 2 (2/1/2012):

ACV rinse (flattening them cuticles!), after my water spritz (water, aloe vera and glycerin) sealed with coconut oil, blended beauty silkshake and castor oil/olive oil on ends. Also this time, I did a scalp massage of castor oil / olive oil / peppermint oil (http://bootyfurl.blogspot.com/2012/01/peppermint-oil.html) and then wrapped with saran wrap for baggy!
Drank my water today :)
Had m multivitamin
Went to a Nigerians 80th birthday party, she was dancing like she was 18! I danced a bit, exercise for the day :D remember to have fun with your exercises! Now GHE to sleep :)

Hmhg <3

Last edited:

Bublin

Well, i have not been out since i washed and twisted my hair yesterday so it has been underwraps.
This evening I sprayed my water/keracare leave-in/rosemary oil/lavender oil spritz onto my hair and sealed with my Castor Oil Mix. At last i have found a combo that my hair loves, it dries so shiney and moisturised.

Inspiired

Well, i have not been out since i washed and twisted my hair yesterday so it has been underwraps.
This evening I sprayed my water/keracare leave-in/rosemary oil/lavender oil spritz onto my hair and sealed with my Castor Oil Mix. At last i have found a combo that my hair loves, it dries so shiney and moisturised.

Sounds (and smells) lovely! Castor oil is the real deal! :)

Hmhg <3

nlamr2013

Current:11-13 in various places. Plus a spot the size our a half dollar that is weird and broken off :cry2:
Goal: to grow and retain 1 inch each month. And to grow out this spot in my head

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Inspiired

Current:11-13 in various places. Plus a spot the size our a half dollar that is weird and broken off :cry2:
Goal: to grow and retain 1 inch each month. And to grow out this spot in my head

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Lovely hair :)
You will do it!

Hmhg <3

QueenAmaka

Live, Love, Laugh :)
Does anyone have a hair vitamin that they would recommend?

I think I'm going to start using Ovation Cell Therapy conditioner again. I don't think I saw any growth, but I loved the way it made my hair feel.

ETA: oh and here are my starting pics finally

I've been using my Beauty-Vites for about 2 weeks and although my hair is still in cornrows I can tell that I am getting growth because my hair ALL OVER is getting longer.

zionlady

Ok ladies, thanks for accepting me on this forum. I had to cut about an inch and a half off my hair due to severe damages. The brings my current length to ear length at the sides, eyebrow in front and then neck length from the back. Below is my regimen

Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
Take 2 nioxin tablets a day
10000 mcg of Biotin a day
2 tablets of hairfinity a day
3000 mg of MSM
Take a multivitamin everyday
Apply MTG mixed with MN every evening and baggy overnight
Apply WGHO mixed with Virgin Hair Fertilizer every morning
Co wash and deep condition two times a week
Moisturise and seal every day

Am also going to increase my protein consumption to 120g per day

Thats my reggie for now but am seriously thinking of adding fish oil. What do you ladies think? Is that a good combination?

will post my begging pic this evening.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Warm oil massage and baggy last night. Mixing up a batch of sulfur oil to start using tomorrow. :lick:

Inspiired

Ok ladies, thanks for accepting me on this forum. I had to cut about an inch and a half off my hair due to severe damages. The brings my current length to ear length at the sides, eyebrow in front and then neck length from the back. Below is my regimen

Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
Take 2 nioxin tablets a day
10000 mcg of Biotin a day
2 tablets of hairfinity a day
3000 mg of MSM
Take a multivitamin everyday
Apply MTG mixed with MN every evening and baggy overnight
Moisturise and seal every day

Am also going to increase my protein consumption to 120g per day

Thats my reggie for now but am seriously thinking of adding fish oil. What do you ladies think? Is that a good combination?

will post my begging pic this evening.

Welcome hun! I'm just hoping your not taking too much internally as vitamins could be overlapping. Have you considered asking your general practitioner to review the combination of products?

I like these ideas:
"Apply MTG mixed with MN every evening and baggy overnight
Moisturise and seal every day" and the protein/water :)

When you say fish oil do you mean internally?

Hmhg <3

Ogoma

Last night massaged my scalp with mix of emu, evening primrose, rosemary essential, and peppermint essential oils.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using SGH-I727R

g.lo

oil rinsed with vatika, cowashed with mill creek biotion! also i have been spraying liquid MSN on my scalp, and adding that to my conditioner and shampoo a well!:grin:

Nat1984

Back with my starting pic and details!!

Current Length: SL/CBL
Goal: Full APL/BSL
Starting Pic:

Attachments

• photo(13).JPG
    photo(13).JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 23

bigbrowneyez

Bought some Rusk honey and grapefruit leave-in conditioner spray for my braids to keep them moisturized and conditioned. I don't like traditional braid spray cuz it makes my hair/scalp feel greasy. I like having something water-based on my scalp.

Inspiired

Bought some Rusk honey and grapefruit leave-in conditioner spray for my braids to keep them moisturized and conditioned. I don't like traditional braid spray cuz it makes my hair/scalp feel greasy. I like having something water-based on my scalp.

That sounds exotic, yum :)

Hmhg <3

addaboutmyhair

I'm so excited. I'm doing 90% of the list already. This is the push I need.
My current length is barely APL. I'm texlaxed and touch up twice a year. I alternate bunning and weaves. And I just cured a breakage issue using lhcf.

Happy New Year!

Sent from my LG-P509 using LG-P509