12 inches in 12 Months 2012!

QueenAmaka

Live, Love, Laugh :)
Still Going Strong! Took my vitamins. Drank plenty of water. Applied sulfur growth oil. Can't wait till my relaxer day in 2 weeks.

zionlady

Managed to take at least 120 g of protein today, drank two litres of water and also took all my vits. Hope I make the 12 inches this year! Am desperate for long hair.

greenandchic

Massaged my scalp with my nettle, neem leaves, saw palmetto "scalp tea". I also went to the gym, drank 88 oz of water and took my normal supplements.

Inspiired

Still Going Strong! Took my vitamins. Drank plenty of water. Applied sulfur growth oil. Can't wait till my relaxer day in 2 weeks.

Managed to take at least 120 g of protein today, drank two litres of water and also took all my vits. Hope I make the 12 inches this year! Am desperate for long hair.

Massaged my scalp with my nettle, neem leaves, saw palmetto "scalp tea". I also went to the gym, drank 88 oz of water and took my normal supplements.

Well done girls :)

Hmhg <3

fairyhairy

well it be rude not to join a fellow Uk lady's challenge, I will do my official start feb 1st though as my hair is weaved up at the moment :)

ChristmasCarol

Decided to go back to DCing at least every 2 weeks. I haven't noticed any change in the condition of my hair since I stopped DCing, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, since it's winter and the air is dry.

I'm DCing with Pantene Dry to Moisturized mixed with Greek Yogurt and grapeseed oil. I'll rinse it in an hour or so. I guess I'll just bun it after that...

NewHairWOWeave

All I keep reminding my self is I need a seamless comb and some bomb deep conditioner that gives me the best slip. I think im going for Miss Keys 10 en 1 or Silicon Mix, What u ladies think ? I can use suggestions?

czyfaith77

Smiling... You are not a mess you are blessed. I had an uncle that had MS. Hope you find out the cause of the shedding to.

czyfaith77

I agree about the vitamins that seems a little much and I too am concerned about the overlapping. Some vitamins you can intake too many and some you some excrete through urine so you would be wasting your money. JMHO though. Happy HG!

Bublin

@Bublin, which website did you orde the comb from and one did you choose!!

ta!

Hey g.lo take a look at post #71 in this thread. All the details are there.
I have to say the combs are alot smaller than i expected. I think i may end up ordering the Jumbo Magic comb but as i haven't used them yet i can't give a full review. The small size may be sufficient for my length of hair.

Inspiired

Decided to go back to DCing at least every 2 weeks. I haven't noticed any change in the condition of my hair since I stopped DCing, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, since it's winter and the air is dry.

I'm DCing with Pantene Dry to Moisturized mixed with Greek Yogurt and grapeseed oil. I'll rinse it in an hour or so. I guess I'll just bun it after that...

I may be making changes too, I'll keep you all updated!

Does the Greek Yogurt smell?

Hmhg <3

Inspiired

All I keep reminding my self is I need a seamless comb and some bomb deep conditioner that gives me the best slip. I think im going for Miss Keys 10 en 1 or Silicon Mix, What u ladies think ? I can use suggestions?

Bublin, which website did you orde the comb from and one did you choose!!

ta!

Hey g.lo take a look at post #71 in this thread. All the details are there.
I have to say the combs are alot smaller than i expected. I think i may end up ordering the Jumbo Magic comb but as i haven't used them yet i can't give a full review. The small size may be sufficient for my length of hair.

This is the seamless comb I've used (I just took a picture for you guys) since the start of my hair journey (3 approaching 4 years)! Before it was a pink afro comb for a few months LOL does anyone remember why these are called? They were popular when I started my hair journey!

I hope this helps, it has never failed me!

Hmhg <3

*CherryPie*

This is the Jilbere shower comb from Sally beauty supply. They have others that looks juust the same though.

This is the seamless comb I've used (I just took a picture for you guys) since the start of my hair journey (3 approaching 4 years)! Before it was a pink afro comb for a few months LOL does anyone remember why these are called? They were popular when I started my hair journey!

I hope this helps, it has never failed me!

Hmhg <3

ChristmasCarol

I may be making changes too, I'll keep you all updated!

Does the Greek Yogurt smell?

Hmhg <3

Inspiired

I didn't smell anything after I washed it out. Asked my daughter's and they didn't smell anything, either. I only used Crisco (doesn't have a scent) to seal, so if there was a lingering scent, it would have been evident.

What changes are you thinking of making? Yeah, I'm nosey.

BTW: You may want to use the sipp100 mention feature so that we'll know when you are responding to posts or asking questions :yep:

Inspiired

Inspiired

I didn't smell anything after I washed it out. Asked my daughter's and they didn't smell anything, either. I only used Crisco (doesn't have a scent) to seal, so if there was a lingering scent, it would have been evident.

What changes are you thinking of making? Yeah, I'm nosey.

BTW: You may want to use the sipp100 mention feature so that we'll know when you are responding to posts or asking questions :yep:

sipp100 - learn a new thing everyday! Btw I reply to everyone so if you feel like you didn't get an answer, look back! It's probably because I did tag! :)

Aww that's good! What 'fat' perfect is it? I saw a '10% fat' one in Costco the other week.

Believe it or not, I've reached MBL without a proper regimen! Castor oil and coconut oil have been two products that you could call 'staples' for me. So when I say I'm making changes, I'm actually making a regimen! I'm actually finally gonna make a regimen! I'll do it on a 2 month basis and If I like it, I'll keep it :)

Hmhg <3

ChristmasCarol

Inspiired

Actually, I used fat-free Greek yogurt. I've heard that the fattier, the better. I wasn't about to go and buy more just for my hair, however. Next time I buy yogurt, I will buy some with fat in it - just to see if there's a difference.

Yes, you do respond to every post! A few challenge starters should take notes...lol

Inspiired

Inspiired

Actually, I used fat-free Greek yogurt. I've heard that the fattier, the better. I wasn't about to go and buy more just for my hair, however. Next time I buy yogurt, I will buy some with fat in it - just to see if there's a difference.

Yes, you do respond to every post! A few challenge starters should take notes...lol

Inspiired

What you described sounds like a proper regimen to me - if your hair didn't like it, you wouldn't be at MBL. Keeping it simple seems to work the best :yep:

Aww thank you sipp100 - i'll probably try both, compare, contrast, review and keep you senoritas updated!

I was looking at old pics today and trying to analyse what worked best and when etc - I'm all about keeping it simple! :)

Thank you, you're really nice!

Hmhg <3