Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That should be my motto :grin:

I'm going to steal it :look:

Girl, I got enough stuff to Shampoo, Condition, Deep Condition & Style an Entire Third World Country.....:lachen:

So, either I need to get busy using it up & start seeing measurable results OR I Need to Cancel my Subscription.:rolleyes:

*Shoppin' My Stash in 2010*

Charz

Sinister Minister
I did a mask on my face and it got all on my edges :( I need to figure out how to get this out without ripping my hair out...

Hey girl thanks for the sample thingie! I'll PM you with stuff I can trade, or I can paypal you some cash.

For the mask, use a plastic cap before applying it! Also you can use some kinda oil on your edges to protect them. I use Hairveda's Almond Glaze!

♥Lamaravilla♥

Hey girl thanks for the sample thingie! I'll PM you with stuff I can trade, or I can paypal you some cash.

For the mask, use a plastic cap before applying it! Also you can use some kinda oil on your edges to protect them. I use Hairveda's Almond Glaze!

Girl I don't want anything I got enough hair stuff to last me for years, to be honest (this is going to sound so trifling) you could send me some empty containers and I'll fill them with WDT and send them back to you :look: :lol: That would make it easier for me.... :look:

Charz

Sinister Minister
Girl I don't want anything I got enough hair stuff to last me for years, to be honest (this is going to sound so trifling) you could send me some empty containers and I'll fill them with WDT and send them back to you :look: :lol:

Lol! I'll send them on Monday.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl I don't want anything I got enough hair stuff to last me for years, to be honest (this is going to sound so trifling) you could send me some empty containers and I'll fill them with WDT and send them back to you :look: :lol: That would make it easier for me.... :look:

Girl, That's A Great Idea!:grin:

Smart PJ Move!:lachen:

aluv

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in as I have been busy with work all week (even today) and still organizing house with just about everything (1 hour everyday). I lurk mostly and enjoy reading the posts, but only have time to respond with thanks. I plan to at least check in once a week, just to say hello, but more if I get to use something up -- at least that's the plan!!!!

I began keeping inventory on the computer and still making bags to unload -- going slow, but making some progress.

I spent no $ on hair products this week YAY!! I was so tempted to go to the $10.00 wash & set salon -- but resisted and just did a braidout which came out so soft and shiny after using Qhemet AOHC and the Honey Balm. I really need to learn how 2 use my camera to take pictures --sorry.

Also, got my Sunshine products yesterday - Cutie Juice, Hello Sweet Thing and China Rain. I was surprised that she sent an empty bottle with a sprayer to dilute the CJ and her wrapping is very cute!!! Overall I am very pleased with the smell of both butters. Can't wait to use them and the CJ (Thanks LC for the vendor referral and Robot for the heads up on her reopening the site!)

LC I see I should have given your name as the referral for her promotion she has -- you should tell everyone -every little savings counts:yep:. Next time!!!

Once I try the products, I will report my experience. Have a great evening and weekend everyone!!! GO JETS!!!!!

La Colocha

I choked on my soda:lachen:.

La Colocha

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in as I have been busy with work all week (even today) and still organizing house with just about everything (1 hour everyday). I lurk mostly and enjoy reading the posts, but only have time to respond with thanks. I plan to at least check in once a week, just to say hello, but more if I get to use something up -- at least that's the plan!!!!

I began keeping inventory on the computer and still making bags to unload -- going slow, but making some progress.

I spent no $ on hair products this week YAY!! I was so tempted to go to the $10.00 wash & set salon -- but resisted and just did a braidout which came out so soft and shiny after using Qhemet AOHC and the Honey Balm. I really need to learn how 2 use my camera to take pictures --sorry.

Also, got my Sunshine products yesterday - Cutie Juice, Hello Sweet Thing and China Rain. I was surprised that she sent an empty bottle with a sprayer to dilute the CJ and her wrapping is very cute!!! Overall I am very pleased with the smell of both butters. Can't wait to use them and the CJ (Thanks LC for the vendor referral and Robot for the heads up on her reopening the site!)

LC I see I should have given your name as the referral for her promotion she has -- you should tell everyone -every little savings counts:yep:. Next time!!!

Once I try the products, I will report my experience. Have a great evening and weekend everyone!!! GO JETS!!!!!

Hi aluv, i like that she sent the extra spray bottle, its so personal. I just love her service. Anyone else would have just sent the products. I know that i can save with the referrals but i only tell my family because alot of people aren't into that stuff. I love my sunshine so much i don't mind paying full price for it. I got my mom buying it too.

Minty

I found a container of 10 n 1 that some salesgirl sold me last year. WOW. It was alright on relaxed hair but much better on relaxed. Still didn't buy anything....although I want to try Hairveda's Hydrasoft spritz.

Finally finished Hello Hydration....I will partially miss it, but won't buy anymore until I finish the rest. And since I am unofficially transitioning, I want to speed through these products that contain sodium in case I want to BKT in the future.

I did buy some MSM cream today. I want to get through my Ovation.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi Ladies,

Hey Girlie!:wave:

I was going to pm you, if we didn't hear from you Soon. Thanks for Checking in and Keep Using it Up!:grin:

I get "Nervous" When PJ's turn up Missing..............:Blush2:

chebaby

hi ladies

my mom convinced me to wear my hair out and free today instead of pulling it back into a puff. i normally wear a puff because i hate the site of my heat damage. but i wore my hair out today and i love the way it looks. i dont think you can tell its damaged unless you look close enough. so today way the first day i wore my kinky hair free.

T, i co washed today with the garnier conditioner(its called moisture works) and i love it. it made my hair feel very silky. it made my hair softer and silkier than HE HH. its a keeper.

Eisani

Welp, the bss didn't have the 1/2 wig I wanted, and I didn't buy anything else. Oh well, off to the bar.

Tafa01

And I'm heavy handed as a mug too. I will never buy in bulk like that again, it's never ending :nono:
That reminds me of when I bought the Afro detangler when I was natural the first time. it was the same format and it took foreeeveeerrr to finish it...about 2 to 3 years!!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
While I was in CVS today checked up on my TW mist. That will be the first product I will repurchase. But you know what by that time it may have been 3 months since I bought my last hair product :grin:. Since I did my hair only once this week I've only used up a can of coconut milk.

I tried Darcy's Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream. HATED IT. T don't read this part--I threw it away. It sucked ALL of the moisture out of my hair. This was before I walked out the door. Water and TW mist saved the day. It also left flakes and crumbs in my hair :nono:.

mkd

While I was in CVS today checked up on my TW mist. That will be the first product I will repurchase. But you know what by that time it may have been 3 months since I bought my last hair product :grin:. Since I did my hair only once this week I've only used up a can of coconut milk.

I tried Darcy's Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream. HATED IT. T don't read this part--I threw it away. It sucked ALL of the moisture out of my hair. This was before I walked out the door. Water and TW mist saved the day. It also left flakes and crumbs in my hair :nono:.
Shay, what do you think dried your hair out? Does it have glycerin in it?

chebaby

wow im glad i didnt have money to buy that twisting cream from darcys. but so far i love most of the stuff i tried from her.

La Colocha

Its not the glycerin because the wild plum twisting cream dried my hair out too. Ramen noodle dry.:nono: The first time i used it, it worked good but then on clean hair it was a no no. I threw mine away too:look:.

wow im glad i didnt have money to buy that twisting cream from darcys. but so far i love most of the stuff i tried from her.

I like the oil for my skin but im not trying anymore hair products from there.

mkd

Its not the glycerin because the wild plum twisting cream dried my hair out too. Ramen noodle dry.:nono: The first time i used it, it worked good but then on clean hair it was a no no. I threw mine away too:look:.

I like the oil for my skin but im not trying anymore hair products from there.
I think I am good on Darcy's. I can't even risk it drying out my hair.:nono:

FNP-2009

Walking into the thread with head hung low...my armoire is full to the brim...my bathroom cabinets are full...the shelves on my tub are full...any flat surface on my tub is full...the corner of my room is full of hair care products...

To top it off...I bought more products today...

WHAT DA DEBIL???!!!:perplexed

I need help man...I can't stop myself. I have enough products to open my own beauty supply store.
HA! Look at my Fotki! You and I are long lost relatives! AND I am constantly buying more!!!!
Gotta habit, and not trying to get rehab!!

La Colocha

I can tell yall right now that the cutie juice will not work for me. In the back of my mind i kind of knew it anyway but still wanted to try it. Even diluted with spring water it is too oily, i need slip to mess with the colochas and my fingers stopped dead in my hair. In not going to be able to do it, so to use it up and not waste money i will just add a bit to my tw mist until its gone. The bottle of cj is not that big but very concentrated, more oil than water. It may work for someone else but not for me.

Last edited:

robot.

thanks for the review, La. i'm glad i bowed out of that at the last minute. i ordered a coconut confidence and five sunshines. :look:

La Colocha

thanks for the review, La. i'm glad i bowed out of that at the last minute. i ordered a coconut confidence and five sunshines. :look:

I think you can't go wrong with those but the cj could maybe be used for a braid sheen or something. Maybe for someone whose hair loves oils but can't use heavier products. It can also be used as a body mist so i can do that too. But i would not recommend it if your trying to comb your hair:look:.

robot.

And I have enough oils. The marketing almost got me - cutie juice! It just sounds so fun and delicious.

♥Lamaravilla♥

Just did my hair for the week. I used up two sample sized Miss Jessie's buttercremes (they were both over half used). Now my head is all tingly, I know my hair is going to be dry as chip using this garbage but I didn't want to throw them out :look: