Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

♥Lamaravilla♥

While going to pull out the duffle bag of soap I was aware of in addition to the box, in the bag I discovered 2 more bottles of Color Showers, more Brahmi oil, Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme, horsetail, 2 shower combs, a wooden comb, a 20 pk of ponytail holders, and another Denman brush :look: I may be beyond help yall :lachen:

I never ordered the Aloe, and I have 1/2 a bar of neem and tea tree left. What I have now are:
Honey butter
Goat Milk & Honey
2 chocolate almond
2 chocolate orange
Java spice
Pattchouli herb
4 Nettle
2 Carrot milk & honey
Coconut lime
Herb garden
3 Babassu and marshmallow
Chamomile calendula
Extra Honey Beer & egg
Lavendar spice
Grapeseed shea
Cafe Moreno
Summer Sunshine
Avocado and oats

I'll buy the bolded, if you're interested :look:

La Colocha

While going to pull out the duffle bag of soap I was aware of in addition to the box, in the bag I discovered 2 more bottles of Color Showers, more Brahmi oil, Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme, horsetail, 2 shower combs, a wooden comb, a 20 pk of ponytail holders, and another Denman brush :look: I may be beyond help yall :lachen:

I never ordered the Aloe, and I have 1/2 a bar of neem and tea tree left. What I have now are:
Honey butter
Goat Milk & Honey
2 chocolate almond
2 chocolate orange
Java spice
Pattchouli herb
4 Nettle
2 Carrot milk & honey
Coconut lime
Herb garden
Chamomile calendula
Extra Honey Beer & egg
Lavendar spice
Grapeseed shea
Cafe Moreno
Summer Sunshine
Avocado and oats

Eisani you did not play around.:blush:

Eisani

I don't like it either. I just gave a half full bottle to my sister. It did not provide any moisture at all for me. Hated the shampoo too. I used it to clean the bath tub.
I have 1/4 bottle in the shower I'm trying to use up and 2 unopened bottles.

mkd

E, if you decide to sale some of the CV bars, PM me please.

Dayum La, 6 liters? How long does a liter last you?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl.........Just keep using it up. You Can do it. Even though it's a Big Box. Imagine them being used up Bar By Bar...........:spinning:

EVERYONE....PLEASE TOTALLY Disregard this Post!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Honey butter
Goat Milk & Honey
2 chocolate almond
2 chocolate orange
Java spice
Pattchouli herb
4 Nettle
2 Carrot milk & honey
Coconut lime
Herb garden
Chamomile calendula
Extra Honey Beer & egg
Lavendar spice
Grapeseed shea
Cafe Moreno
Summer Sunshine
Avocado and oats

:nono::nono::nono::nono: Lawd Help Her!:blush::blush::blush:

Can we all Place our Hands on Our Key Boards Right Now On One Accord and Pray:lachen:

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I got a king Kong size bottle of Aussie Moist that I've been using since the beginning of time to co-wash with :nono:

ME TOO. I use it all the damn time, and it's like it never goes down. I'm ridiculously heavy handed too.
I've at least learned not to buy stuff in bulk unless I have some strong feelings for the product. When the little bottle runs out, I want to buy a liter of Nexxus Humectress, but besides that...no more bulk purchases.

Mmhmm just everything out in the wind.:blush:

Ya'll are too wild. :blush::blush:

Honey butter
Goat Milk & Honey
2 chocolate almond
2 chocolate orange
Java spice
Pattchouli herb
4 Nettle
2 Carrot milk & honey
Coconut lime
Herb garden
Chamomile calendula
Extra Honey Beer & egg
Lavendar spice
Grapeseed shea
Cafe Moreno
Summer Sunshine
Avocado and oats

Why do I feel so damn jealous right now? :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Why'd it get so quiet all of a sudden? :look:

Girl.....I'm still Mulching Over that List of Shampoo Bars:lachen::blush:

I was thinking a few minutes ago: When we see lists like that it can be dangerous, because then you get to thinking: "Well maybe my disease isn't that bad afterall" But in reality it is. It can give you a false perception of "I'm not really that bad":look:

But you are:lachen::lachen::lachen:

La Colocha

E, if you decide to sale some of the CV bars, PM me please.

Dayum La, 6 liters? How long does a liter last you?

I don't know, im not even done with the 10oz bottles. I don't know if you remember but i ordered liters of mbc, moisture poo and clarifying poo when curlmart had the special where if you get the 2 liters ,then you get a free 10oz mbc. They sent me a double order, that is how i got so much. I know it took me about 7 months to use up a 10oz clarifying poo. The conditioner will go faster than anything.

I got my sunshine in the mail. I did get a cutie juice, its really thick, not as thick as tw mist but thick. She sent a seperate spray bottle so i can dilute it. I will use the juice through this week to see how it compares to my tw. I'll give a review next saturday. Im hoping this works so i can buy my stuff from only 2 places online. Im thinking of bony and pls.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
When I Read 16 Liters, 12 Gallons, 38 Tubes, 25 Bottles of JBCO, 92 AO HSR's.............(and of course I am exagerrating:lachen:)

It makes me even more determined to try to Beat My PJ-ism.:nono:

Like I told La, this a.m., if the stuff already have in my Stash can't grow me some hair, maybe I'm just suppose to be "BALD":blush:

I have everything I need to be successful. All this other stuff, (IMO) is just senseless. So, For Me, in 2010, I got to get control of it.:rolleyes: It is a Daily Struggle.

And I am Strictly Speaking to Myself. About Myself.:sad:

La Colocha

When I Read 16 Liters, 12 Gallons, 38 Tubes, 25 Bottles of JBCO, 92 AO HSR's.............(and of course I am exagerrating:lachen:)

It makes me even more determined to try to Beat My PJ-ism.:nono:

Like I told La, this a.m., if the stuff already have in my Stash can't grow me some hair, maybe I'm just suppose to be "BALD":blush:

I have everything I need to be successful. All this other stuff, (IMO) is just senseless. So, For Me, in 2010, I got to get control of it.:rolleyes: It is a Daily Struggle.

And I am Strictly Speaking to Myself. About Myself.:sad:

I believe you can do it, you may have to spend some time away from the hair forum. Go to other forums and see whats going on. Ive been watching you tube tutorials on all kinds of things and also spending more time in other parts of the forum. I think it really helps, you already have your hair routine and you know what your doing.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I believe you can do it, you may have to spend some time away from the hair forum. Go to other forums and see whats going on. Ive been watching you tube tutorials on all kinds of things and also spending more time in other parts of the forum. I think it really helps, you already have your hair routine and you know what your doing.:yep:

As I keep saying: I am going to focus on Hair Health this year and less on Products................:yep:

robot.

i don't know why it's taken me so long to order from hairveda. next black friday sale, i'm stocking UP.

La Colocha

Oh ok La, that makes sense, I thought you had 6 liters of the elucence conditioner.

Oh no girl i don't know if you had joined the u1b1 yet, i think you did but that was a while ago. I would go crazy looking at all that conditioner. Bathe in it:lachen:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I will be doing a Henna/Indigo Treatment Next week. (It's time).

I will DC with that GPB afterwards to see if I can use it up.:ohwell:

I will possibly use up a Bottle of V05 or Suave during the Process.:perplexed

Will also do a light reconstructor (Giovanni Nutra-Fix) to also see if I can get rid of the rest of it.:ohwell:

Already Focusing on next week's regi. May even mix that Millcreek with the V05, since it's almost out. *good idea*:grin:

Eisani

Well I got quiet cuz I'm out at the mall :laugh:

Yall I was doin some thinking and while I hate psycho-analyzing myself, if I think back to when I joined the hairboards and started buying hair products like crazy, I was going through a horrendous life-altering break up (yes, it was THAT deep) and I think I was really just trying to find ways to get my mind off of things. I didn't want to think about the person, the situation, legal issues involved, and I believe I had PTSD. Doing my hair, researching oils and herbs, and buying hair products helped me escape mentally. Even after dood went to prison, I had grown so accustomed to buying things I didn't think about it being a coping mechanism. He died in November and I think that's when I slowed down buying products. Hmm, I just realized that last part...epiphany!

As for my other buying addictions (candles, perfume, makeup, body lotion, and anti-bacterial soap :look:) I can't blame anyone but myself. Those were pre-existing conditions.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well I got quiet cuz I'm out at the mall :laugh:

Yall I was doin some thinking and while I hate psycho-analyzing myself, if I think back to when I joined the hairboards and started buying hair products like crazy, I was going through a horrendous life-altering break up (yes, it was THAT deep) and I think I was really just trying to find ways to get my mind off of things. I didn't want to think about the person, the situation, legal issues involved, and I believe I had PTSD. Doing my hair, researching oils and herbs, and buying hair products helped me escape mentally. Even after dood went to prison, I had grown so accustomed to buying things I didn't think about it being a coping mechanism. He died in November and I think that's when I slowed down buying products. Hmm, I just realized that last part...epiphany!

As for my other buying addictions (candles, perfume, makeup, body lotion, and anti-bacterial soap :look:) I can't blame anyone but myself. Those were pre-existing conditions.

Girl........I totally feel you. I had several of those "Life Alterating" Events as well. i.e. the devastating loss of my mother in 2006..which I will never be completely over.:sad: Ever. So, I totally understand.

I've been down this road myself with Shoes, Purses, Perfume, Make-Up, Candles, Home goods (cause I had just built a house) so that went on & on & on........

So........I Totally understand the coping mechanisms and ALL stress related stuff.

But, I also know it can be dealt with and overcome.

Keep Your Head to the Sky........:yep:

BostonMaria

Yet: WE Continue to Buy More?:nono:

This is where Psycho-analysis Comes into Play.:blush:

Where is BM? She has made "claims" she kicked her PJ-ism!:yep:

Maybe she can analyze this Right Quick Up in Here:lachen:
*comes in doing the Moon Walk*

Yesterday I went to the BSS because I needed bigger rollers. You'd be proud of me, I only bought 2 packages of bobby pins, 2 packages of the rollers and some hair scrunchies. I REALLY wanted to walk around and buy everything :look: but I was in and out.

BTW being in this thread is like an Alcoholic attending an AA meeting at a bar LOL :lachen: