∞°∞°2012 Baggy Challenge!!!∞°∞°

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I still have plenty of product on my hair from the other day when I used the Qhemet and Camille Rose, so I just put the bags and bonnet on, and am hitting the hay.

'Night, girls! :sleeping:

Last edited:

youwillrise

i just sprayed my hair with some water and slapped on my bag.

tomorrow is my wash day, so i took my twists out and will pull my hair back some how tomorrow morning for work and then wash/do all the other jazz when i get home.

tiffers

Out of laziness, I'll just be spraying my hair with plain ol' distilled water and throwing on the bags.

I'll be babying my hair tomorrow and it'll more than make up for my slacker ways. :lol:

youwillrise

Sprayed hair with plain water, slapped a little sunflower oil on there...and on top? Hot fudge sauce....errr or a bag, I guess...eventhough it's not as good as hot fudge sauce

tiffers

After washing my hair, I was too lazy to moisturize and stuff. Just threw the bags on my nekkid hair. I'll do alladat tomorrow. :lol:

Last edited:

Ms. Tiki

I finally got back on board tonight. I sprayed my hair with my moisture mix and oil/massage in my GA mix.

Last edited:

Rossy2010

I have been GHEing religiously every other day.. I still stick to spraying distilled water and following it up with grapeseed and argan oil and using Wild growth oil occasionally for sealing..

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Baggied last night. Sprayed hair with avj/sunflower oil mix, followed with sunflower oil, and finished with BASK Detangling Milk.

tiffers

I'll be doing GHE tonight. Finally quit being lazy and moisturized with Qhemet BRBC and Camille Rose Moisture Butter, and sealed with Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oil. :woot:

youwillrise

got my baggy on. got shea moisture milk mixed with curl enhancing smoothie on the ends w/ castor/sunflower oils.

and i put a little of the yes to carrots conditioner on the rest.

tiffers

Another lazy day. :ohwell: Just threw the bags and bonnet on and am calling it a night.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Neglected my hair a bit to focus on school, but now I'm back in business. Been just alternating between EVOO and ORS Vital Oils under my wig.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Baggying again tonight. Sprayed with SM's Yucca & Baobab Moisture Mist, followed by sunflower oil, and finished with SM's Yucca & Aloe Milk.

tiffers

GHE'd the lazy way again last night. No product. Didn't even spray my hair with water. :lol:

But I've noticed that with doing this no product thing, my hair is becoming pretty damn soft! So I'm gonna try out just moisturizing maybe 2-3 times a week and have the rest of the week be no product days. :yep:

Last edited:

BlkMane

How do you ladies bag so many times per week?? How do you wear your hair in public if you are have oils on it and are bagging 3-5 times a week? Or are you talking about just a little oil and not saturating your hair?

tiffers

BlkMane Some of us wear our hair in braids and buns, others wear wigs, phony ponies or just sport an afro puff. :yep: The key to baggying is using a little bit of product.

When I was relaxed, I would baggy my ponytail and rock it down the next day. My hair was always soft and swangin'. :yep:

You can also baggy with no product, which I've been doing with really good results.

Last edited:

tiffers

Moisturized with Marie Dean Yogurt Smoothy Cream and sealed with Silk Dreams Aaliyah's Blessing. Threw on the bags and bonnet and am hitting the hay. :grin:

tiffers

GHE'ing with nothing tonight. :spinning:

I ordered myself a silk loc soc and silk beanie from Pretty Anntoinete and they should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to try them, I'll be using them to layer at night. :grin:

Last edited:

tiffers

I always moisturize my hair when damp, but I didn't feel like pouring distilled water in my water bottle #extralazy :lol:

So I just moisturized my dry hair with Marie Dean Yogurt Smoothy Cream, braided up my hair and put on my new goodies.

Got the beanie and loc soc today, so I now hve five layers on my head: Three bags, the beanie and loc soc on top.

The beanie is VERY small. It fits perfectly on my four year old son's head, so that should let you know how small it is. It was a struggle getting it over the bags, but I made it work. My head is really warm. :grin:

youwillrise

i baggied last night
and have been baggying all day today. i'm just gonna keep this bag on overnight and hope my hair feels good tomorrow.

((chants))
moisture! moisture! moisture! moisture! moisture!

okay, i'm done.

tiffers

Yesterday, I moisturized damp hair with Silk Dreams Almond Buttercream, sealed with Jane Carter N&S, and GHE'd.

Tonight, I'm doing GHE on dry hair. :grin:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Baggied last night. Sprayed hair with my coffee/tea mix, oiled with coffee oil, and finished with Claudie's Balancing Quinoa Coffee cream.