*-*-*2011 Baggy Challenge*-*-*

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Sprayed with my awesome spray mix, moisturized with Qhemet AOHC and Hairitage Hydration Creamy Horsetail Butter then massaged Ultimate Growth Oil into my scalp.

Not sure how I feel about the Horsetail Butter. Right now I'm not impressed, but hopefully a night of GHE will help fix that.

tiffers

since baggying with a ponytail has anyone noticed that their ends aren't tangled and dry as much and also straight.

LoveBeautyKisses Back when I was relaxed, ponytail baggying with a roller kept my ends straight, moisturized and in fantastic condition. The roller helped keep them bumped, so if I chose to wear a ponytail, it would have a nice curl on the ends. Very convenient and cute! :grin:

tiffers

I made a new spray mix that I'm testing out tonight. It consists of water, AOHSR, Zipporah Vanilla Mint Serum and Garden Oil.

We'll see how it goes. :crossfingers:

So I sprayed my hair, moisturized with Camille Rose Moisture Butter and Marie Dean Lemon Vanilla Souffle, then massaged Ultimate Growth Oil into my scalp. :happydance:

Bublin

I'm sooo late but i'd like to join.
I've just found a way to whole head baggy so that both my hair and scalp love it....

I baggying nearly all the time now. During the day i wear a beret or a beanie hat and wear a braid-out fringe. My hair is in permanent individual natural braids.

After i wash and deep condition i will apply a small amount of leave-in to wet hair and lightly seal the ends and on the plastic cap goes.
No product/oil on my scalp and have found that that equals no itchy scalp whilst baggying (thanks Nonie ).

If i do go out without a hat on then i will lightly seal and as soon as i get home i spritz my hair and put the plastic cap back on.

My spritz is water, a few drops of lavender oil, tea tree and rosemary oil and recently i added a few drops of Hot Six Oil to see how that works out.

My hair always looks shiney and clean and is tangle free at the ends.

tiffers

Sprayed with my new mix, moisturized with Marie Dean Herbal Henna Cream and TLC Naturals Cocoa Shea Decadent Hair Butter, then massaged Ultimate Growth Oil into my scalp.

I'll be doing GHE tonight. :yay:

tiffers

Sprayed with my mix, moisturized with Qhemet AOHC and OHHB. Too lazy to do the whole scalp massage thing tonight.

I haven't been too happy with my hair since using that Hairitage Creamy Horsetail Butter. It feels rough and doesn't dry soft. I might have to mess around and clarify this mess out of my head because it's days later and my hair is still acting up. Boo.

kupenda

baggied last night for two hours with DB coconut transitioning cream.

have been baggying with rosewater/glycerin and DB transitioning cream since 6pm today. plan to keep the bag on all night and then seal with madagascar vanilla before covering in my halfwig for the day

indarican

baggying under my phony pony right now. also i found that shea moisture shea butter leave in is golden on my hair, plus the SO likes the smell even better!

tiffers

Sprayed my hair with my mix-- I'm not really feeling it as much as the last mix. It's aiight, just not as good.

After spraying my hair, I moisturized with Qhemet CTDG and Marie Dean Cocoa Hair & Body Pudding, then massaged Ultimate Growth Oil into my scalp.

I'll be GHE'ing tonight. :drunk:

kupenda

Moisturized with DB transitioning. Baggied whole head overnight. Now I'm gonna try wearing my baggy under my halfwig. Hope I don't sound crunchy!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

indarican

tiffers much much better. im actually baggying during the day and ghe during the night. I stopped using the cantu butter and coconut oil and am now using shea moisture leave in with a oil mix. Plus another problem that i found was my plastic caps had gotten old? the elastic was not forming around my head but just staying stretched out so all the air was getting out.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Bad at checking in, but I've been baggying each and every night. Last night I used a little Kera Care conditioner.

tiffers

Shay72 Girl, you betta start GHE'ing and do right by your hair! :lol:

indarican Yeah, the caps lose their elasticity after a few days. I still use them. :yep: What I do is have the bottom of the bags hanging out of my bonnet, so where the bonnet ties ends up cutting off the saggy bag and heat still gets trapped and it's like the bag is good as new. :) I suck at explaining, I'll take a picture in a sec. :lol:

ETA: **crappy cell phone picture alert**

Last edited:

tiffers

Sprayed and moisturized with Marie Dean Henna Hair Cream and Marie Dean Raspberry Chocolate Butter, then massaged Ultimate Growth Oil into my scalp. GHE is on and poppin' tonight! :woot:

Aggie

I don't know how I am gonna baggy my hair now that it's in a weave:scratchch. Any suggestions ladies?

indarican

Hey tiffers ! Just had to show you this. I know I'm probably crazy late, but I figure foil shower caps will definetly be great for ghe. I never feel like my scalp sweats or heats up hopefully these will help.

Aggie

Thanks indarican for the tip. Also, those foil caps would probably be great doing hendigo treatments. I may have to go hunting for some of those.

tiffers

indarican Thanks, chica! I'm gonna definitely be on the lookout for those. They look great! Are you gonna use one tonight? If so, let me know how it goes!

Sprayed my hair, moisturized with Zipporah Vanilla Mint Serum and sealed with TLC Naturals Shea Cocoa Decadent Hair Butter, then massaged Ultimate Growth Oil into my scalp. :D